PDA

View Full Version : I'm done waving.....

bobbyraven
25th August 2006, 10:08 PM
...how many grumpy people drive Mini's these days? I remember when I got my first new Mini 4-5 years ago, every other one on the road waved or flashed. Changed days - too many fashion followers perhaps..

Sorry...

...I'm grumpy.

:disapprove:

stoney
26th August 2006, 01:31 AM
dont know what it is but i get aa lot of flashes and waves back must be my good looks :p ;)

sedgie
26th August 2006, 01:49 AM
or people <thinking>....poor wee laddie oot fir the weekend:p:p;)

Sweeney
26th August 2006, 02:05 AM
PMSL

good one lesley :D

Ive had a wave or two before and they weren't friendly ;)

james f
26th August 2006, 02:30 AM
lol edinburgh seems good for waves always get afew mostly off other cooper drivers but try it in oxford as i lived down there for the last 3 years and most of the folk there who have em work in the factory so the chance of a wave is almost nill

gill
26th August 2006, 03:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

:D:D:D

stoney
26th August 2006, 03:26 AM
thats more like it just knew u would be the first 2 get in sedgie:p

bobbyraven
26th August 2006, 03:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

dont know what it is but i get aa lot of flashes and waves back must be my good looks :p ;)

Yeah, I never considered that it might be my quasimodo looks.....

:disapprove::(

Mark R
26th August 2006, 05:24 AM

That was great. :D

Mark R
26th August 2006, 05:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by charlie croaker

lol edinburgh seems good for waves always get afew mostly off other cooper drivers but try it in oxford as i lived down there for the last 3 years and most of the folk there who have em work in the factory so the chance of a wave is almost nill

Can't really say I've had the same experience in Edinburgh. I always see the same few MINIs too but still nothing.

stoney
26th August 2006, 06:30 AM

i will see u on sunday !!!!:evil::blackeye::D

sedgie
26th August 2006, 06:39 AM
;):p

X30YES
26th August 2006, 06:46 AM
I see enough waves in two weeks to do me a life time :p:D

stoney
26th August 2006, 07:38 AM
well it carnt be ur good looks any way :p

rockwellcm
26th August 2006, 08:28 AM
with Body Count going full blast on my car radio,and driving at 25-30 mph,i get plenty of looks,plus a rumble from my JCW SK

JR

Burple
26th August 2006, 10:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by rockwellcm

with Body Count going full blast on my car radio,and driving at 25-30 mph,i get plenty of looks,plus a rumble from my JCW SK

JR

Please tell me you mean Ice T's band! :D:D:cool:

If you ever see/ heare a purple One scooting about with something equally obnoxious and loud blasting away... s'me!! :D:D

Ivano
27th August 2006, 02:09 AM
I know what you mean, hardly anyone waves now but i am going to persevere and try get those MINI owners flashing and waving again, so look out for the flasher in the Black MINI!!! ha ha

Ivano

rockwellcm
28th August 2006, 07:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by rockwellcm

JR

Please tell me you mean Ice T's band! :D:D:cool:

If you ever see/ heare a purple One scooting about with something equally obnoxious and loud blasting away... s'me!! :D:D

yes the Ice T chap,pity the rest of the band are dead now,the first album rocked,the followups were not so hot,but ok

see you around..........

JR