PDA

View Full Version : NewMiniScotland is famous!

Craig
25th August 2006, 09:27 PM
Just got the 3 edition of Modern Mini magazine and we have a 4 page spread on the Argyle run, plus another picture in the club section, along with info on the Secret Bunker Run.. :approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::appr ove:

There are some cracking pictures of the cars, and a corker of a photo of the Cooper S that Menzies gave Phil Weeden (Publishing Editor of the Mag) for the day (Photo taken with Stirling Castle in the background) :D:D:D

Well done to everyone that came along, we obviously gave them a great day out :D

ianking
25th August 2006, 09:32 PM
go onto the modern mini web page and there is a rather familiar car on their home page.

Craig
25th August 2006, 09:36 PM
:I:I

and you can download a wallpaper of us coming down to the Rest and Be Thankful carpark (GIll's motor in the foreground) :approve::approve:

ianking
25th August 2006, 09:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

:I:I

and you can download a wallpaper of us coming down to the Rest and Be Thankful carpark (GIll's motor in the foreground) :approve::approve:

yes I saw that as well. I like the photo of all the minis with their lights up in the air. That must have been at one of those english mini meets.

Are the reporters coming to the Border run on Sunday.

Foxy Mini
25th August 2006, 10:15 PM
Glad you like the new issue (I thought you might) ;)

The photo of the lights in the air was taken at the Great Mini Showdown in July. It was a fantastic sight so we had to print the photo!

Unfortunately due to other commitments we wont be there for the borders run, but I have asked for plenty of photo's and a write up to be sent to me after the event (mm.clubs@kelsey.co.uk) I heard a whisper about the Bunker Run though ;)

The website will be updated with MINI news all the time, and new wallpapers will be submitted every month. Hopefully the gallery will be working soon too!

Nicci :D

N12 JLK
25th August 2006, 11:27 PM
Lesley got the mag today in Glasgow so will need to wait till she gets home to have a peek:p

minimad
26th August 2006, 12:42 AM
seen it , excellent ,great day so it was. hear me on the borders run and see uz there.....C4 DYA

illegalhunter
26th August 2006, 12:53 AM
ewan s looks gr8 in the mag

AndyP & Lenore
26th August 2006, 01:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimad

hear me on the borders run

Aye, we sure will.;):D

Great article and great photos.:D:D

gill
26th August 2006, 01:22 AM
That'll be a trip into Perth for me tomorrow then .... :D

Cool wallpapers! :cool::cool::cool:

gill
26th August 2006, 02:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

ewan s looks gr8 in the mag

Ours????

sedgie
26th August 2006, 02:52 AM
Me cannae get the mag aboot here:(.....if anywan thats going on the borders run can you please get me one...wuid be muchly appreciated....n obviously i'd gee yi the money;):D

Neil and Lorna
26th August 2006, 03:32 AM
Superb. well done to all who got a photo in and a mention.:D:D

Almost forgot to open up the Cinema, cause I was so engrossed reading the mag.:eek::eek::eek:;);)

Neil.:D:D:D

gill
26th August 2006, 03:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Neil and Lorna

Superb. well done to all who got a photo in and a mention.:D:D

Almost forgot to open up the Cinema, cause I was so engrossed reading the mag.:eek::eek::eek:;);)

Neil.:D:D:D

LOL :D:D:D (Who would care!?!? - Mini mag much better - need WHSmith to stay open 24 hours - desperate to get my hands on that issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!):p

illegalhunter
26th August 2006, 04:23 AM
yes gill yours really shinny

markyc
26th August 2006, 04:37 AM
Cannae wait to see the new edition :p:p Pop out from work tomorrow and pick up a copy :approve::approve::approve::D;)

illegalhunter
26th August 2006, 04:57 AM
theres anice pic with yours in it mark

X30YES
26th August 2006, 06:09 AM
Ive just bought a copy this evening :eek:...and it includes a good few pages and pictures of the A&B run :D...with great pics of "The Flyingscotsmin" at the Rest and Be Thankful,Mark's,Ewan's cars at the Invarary Gate ,Tony's 225bhp JCWS and his poping exhaust also gets a mention :D,as does John's GP (minus the number plate):p. Even the road works Q at Glencoe is in there .Go get it ,its a good read .

Indy
26th August 2006, 06:31 AM
Great feature guys.:D

Glencoe is awesome.

gill
26th August 2006, 07:03 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I'll no sleep tonight .... too excited!!!! ;)

I'll be outside WHSmith at 9am tomorrow morning at this rate!!!:D:D:D

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gill
26th August 2006, 04:45 PM
OK, OK, panic over ...... :eek:

My copy arrived in the post this morning!!! I had subscribed following Craig's run and wondered if I would get this copy! Obviously, I did!!!

Cool.............:cool::cool::cool:

Nice pic of Fiona's doggy and a lovely mugshot of Craig!:I

X30YES
26th August 2006, 05:14 PM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/restandbethankful.jpg

monkimagic
28th August 2006, 08:55 AM
very cool indeed

PACMAN
28th August 2006, 07:23 PM
some really good pictures :D

Duncan Stewart