PDA

View Full Version : Nobody....

Julz
9th December 2003, 11:38 PM
Why do I never see any mini's when out and about, is everyone scared of my ickle BabyB??:(:approve:

Big Gordy
10th December 2003, 12:03 AM
Ickle baby :eek: It should be called Arnie now :p:D:approve: I wonder what the ratio is length to width now with your spacers on ;) It might be nearly as wide as it is long :eek:

zimbo
10th December 2003, 12:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Why do I never see any mini's when out and about, is everyone scared of my ickle BabyB??:(:approve:

That'll maybe be because you're always flying along and by the time anyone realises its a mini of some sort(mini/tornado) and tries to wave you have FLOWN past.... What with you now on BP ULTIMATE it will be even harder... :D

Julz
10th December 2003, 12:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

It should be called Arnie now :p:D:approve:

She actually wants to be re-named to J-Lo, rather sexy with a over sized (but toned) bum!!

minidriver#1
10th December 2003, 01:36 AM
i'll be her puff daddy :P

Willie M
10th December 2003, 04:38 PM
Personally, I'm very frightened of BabyB (or BabyB-Lo as she may now be known) <quiver..>. She's one mean, baaaad baby :evil:

Julz
10th December 2003, 05:21 PM
She's a big, and I mean BIG softy!! Likes a cuddle as much as the next mini!! :p

minidriver#1
10th December 2003, 09:46 PM
i think she should be named 'mistress'

seany
10th December 2003, 09:48 PM
i think the name say all (babyb) :)

knaone
10th December 2003, 10:50 PM
She is the MINI equivilent of the stay puff marshmallow man (Ghostbusters) bit and soft but deadly ;):D

Quik_Mini
11th December 2003, 01:14 AM
Heheh I never seem to see anyone when out and about either, pass a yellow cooper with white roof every morning on my way to work but thats about it. Nobody seems to be about the Glasgow area whenever I am hehehe. I think my poor little mini must have a gas problem or something..

bpirie1000
11th December 2003, 02:57 AM
Think your problems are heavy foot syndrome. It is a fatal disease....

Gives you a lack of sight then marks on your licence....

Watch out..

Quik_Mini
11th December 2003, 06:15 AM
Na not really a fast driver on the roads, if I ever want to see what me ickle mini can do I just take it to a track or a 1/4 mile or something :D :D

Duncan Stewart
14th December 2003, 04:05 AM
We saw you today! - OK not you but your car - it was my black, white roof mini classic parked behind you in Halfords car park in Dundee. I hope you went to the car wash when you left ;)

Quik_Mini
14th December 2003, 10:58 AM
U saw me? Hmmm can't remember being at Halfords but my car was pretty much looking as if I had just rolled it about in mud..

seany
14th December 2003, 09:53 PM
i think he ment Julz

Julz
14th December 2003, 10:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

We saw you today! - OK not you but your car - it was my black, white roof mini classic parked behind you in Halfords car park in Dundee. I hope you went to the car wash when you left ;)

YAAAAY, I saw your ickle baby, but no, BabyB still has a dirrrty bum, and a scraped front valance cause Rob can't drive!!:mad::(:dead:

minidriver#1
16th December 2003, 02:16 AM
Julz, i saw you the other day. you waved hehe. on that roundabout. First time i've seen you out anytime other than a run. Looks very scary in a very good way :)

Quik_Mini
16th December 2003, 04:18 AM
Ouch, scraped front valance already :( can't be amusing.