PDA

View Full Version : GP spot at Henry bros...

bobbyraven
18th August 2006, 10:09 PM
Congratulations to the about to be lucky owner of a GP from Henry Brothers Glasgow. I was just in picking up my car (repair) and they let me see in the workshop at the GP being prepped for tomorrow. Looks even better in the flesh - congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I got far too excited - they must have thought I was crazy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 10:15 PM
Should've came on craigs argyll and bute run, you'd have had a good look at johns gp :p

bobbyraven
18th August 2006, 10:27 PM
yeah, Sweeney I'll need to make the effort to go on one of these runs, assuming of course outsiders are welcome!!??

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 10:32 PM
no one is an outsider on here :), well they let me in (or at least not told me to get myself to .... yet ;)) so that should be enough to convince you :p

PACMAN
18th August 2006, 10:34 PM
It hard to get onto one of these runs for us outsiders ... i had to take a spolier back to aberdeen before they would let me on one the runs ;)

but it was worth it :approve:

bobafet
18th August 2006, 11:21 PM
me and my bro got a bit excited when we saw it as well, last sun i think its at the one in giffnock, brand spanking new, number 221 on the list, really smart

some lucky dog

one thing i did point out, is that i was there on sun, and the garage was closed until 1pm, i was there about 10am scanning round the mini's, its a bit dangerous to leave it lying out at the back when ther eis nobody around!!!!

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 11:23 PM
Fair point but i doubt theres any concern bob, at a dealership theres most likely a m3/m5/6 etc sitting about as well, i know which of the lot i'd go for if i was a thief and it wouldn't be the mini :p Plus the mini would be as hard to steal as most of the bmw's... Vandalism on the other hand could be a worry

PACMAN
19th August 2006, 07:56 AM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/PACMAN-W8PAC/17b77391.jpg

james f
19th August 2006, 09:01 AM
was in dunedin the other day and tucked away at the back of the showroom were 3 GPs wasnt too keen on them when i first saw the pics but in the metal they look amazing

bobbyraven
19th August 2006, 06:12 PM
..nice pic pacman

john
19th August 2006, 09:33 PM
Dirty wheels:D

looks like its used as intended:D

Big Col
19th August 2006, 09:41 PM
That's what I KEEP SAYING! :D

jayex
21st August 2006, 04:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by charlie croaker

was in dunedin the other day and tucked away at the back of the showroom were 3 GPs wasnt too keen on them when i first saw the pics but in the metal they look amazing

Had a wee look at the GP in Dunedin too :D - did you not see the drool marks i left on the windows :p - yip v nice indeed :cool: