PDA

View Full Version : Another Can You Unlock My Mobile Thread

Gismo
18th August 2006, 07:20 PM
Without giving someone a tenner for the privelege :I anything for the sony ericcson K710i :question:

MartinSullivan
18th August 2006, 07:21 PM
Ill tell you for 9.99 ;)

Gismo
18th August 2006, 07:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
Ill tell you for 9.99 ;)
Hovers mouse over the delete key :evil::)

Big Col
18th August 2006, 07:39 PM
Why are you hovering the mouse over a key mate? Surely it'd make more sense to just hover your finger over the delete key. :D

MartinSullivan
18th August 2006, 07:50 PM
OK OK , Ill give it away for free - I think I have the cable, Ill check

Sony Ericsson Unlock (http://forum2.mobile-review.com/archive/index.php/t-47313.html)

Gismo
18th August 2006, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Why are you hovering the mouse over a key mate? Surely it'd make more sense to just hover your finger over the delete key. :D
Not so oh lanky one. when you're a mod and you wanna delete a post etc you use the mouse to select the delete icon ;):p

Gismo
18th August 2006, 08:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
OK OK , Ill give it away for free - I think I have the cable, Ill check
Sony Ericsson Unlock (http://forum2.mobile-review.com/archive/index.php/t-47313.html)It's not for me, it's for my mate in Baku, he'll probably just go to the wee shoppie doon teh road and pay his tenner, so there's no code it has to be a cable

Big Col
18th August 2006, 08:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Not so oh lanky one. when you're a mod and you wanna delete a post etc you use the mouse to select the delete icon ;):p

Ah yes stumpy one, buy why are you hovering your mouse over the icon, should you not hover the pointer over it instead? :D

Gismo
18th August 2006, 08:13 PM
Ah yes stumpy one, buy why are you hovering your mouse over the icon, should you not hover the pointer over it instead? :D
Nope, cause my cursor looks like a mouse sassin frassin know it all :p

Gismo
18th August 2006, 08:17 PM
Martin, you got e-mail :)