And he didnt even pop in to say hello!! :eek:

thank your lucky stars.:cool:

Clare1
16th August 2006, 10:30 PM
Lol!!! :p

I aint met him yet so cant comment on that one:p

Sweeney
16th August 2006, 11:10 PM
im an ar**hole, don't wanna talk to me ever ;)... why is it norman is ALWAYS eating or on his lunch :p

also, while waiting for my taxi i noticed one of the guys from the workshop revving the nuts off the minis he was taking in and out, better no happen to mine! :mad: :clown:

(if you wanna meet me when i pick it up; wait until ive finished moaning at norman or else you'll get hit with it too! :dead:)

Bignorm
16th August 2006, 11:49 PM
HEY SWEENEY your car was a total state

Sweeney
16th August 2006, 11:51 PM
aye that was how i got it from getting the last things done to it.
Rain does a better job of cleaning it than you lot do... ;)

stoney
17th August 2006, 12:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

im an ar**hole, don't wanna talk to me ever

well u said it sweeney :p:p

all he dose in moan anyway :p:p

X30YES
17th August 2006, 12:17 AM

im an ar**hole, don't wanna talk to me ever ;)... why is it norman is ALWAYS eating or on his lunch :p

also, while waiting for my taxi i noticed one of the guys from the workshop revving the nuts off the minis he was taking in and out, better no happen to mine! :mad: :clown:

(if you wanna meet me when i pick it up; wait until ive finished moaning at norman or else you'll get hit with it too! :dead:)

"Waiting for a Taxi " .... :eek::question: I presume that the car is in getting something done to it /repaired and you have to get a taxi ,did they call it for you as well as pay for it ... your having a laugh mate :(

ianking
17th August 2006, 12:17 AM
I agree, Menzies cant clean cars for sweeties

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 12:18 AM
aye waiting for a taxi, it's in getting stuff done to it; i called and paid for the taxi :p why? ;) If you are trying to say they should be paying for the taxi/call the taxi i don't think so, isn't their problem i can't get a lift :p, too young for courtesy car too so it's just unfortunate :dead:

<do not take any of my comments on menzies service to heart, im only on the wind-up> :D

X30YES
17th August 2006, 12:27 AM

aye waiting for a taxi, it's in getting stuff done to it; i called and paid for the taxi :p why? ;)

<do not take any of my comments on menzies service to heart, im only on the wind-up> :D
Normally I get the car picked up at the house and delivered again at night if they cant provide me with a car for the day that is !!!!!!!!!, if your not getting service like that mate , you should be having a chat with someone sitting in an office rather than the front desk , however , you should'nt need to even ask for anything like that , it should be offered as a matter of course .

ianking
17th August 2006, 12:29 AM
Agree completely with Angus about getting the car picked up and dropped off. Both eastern and Dunedin used to give me a courtesy car when I was just 19. In fact eastern gave me a brand new 525 courtesy car when I was just 21.

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 12:29 AM
Now that you mention it, thats what they (dp) do for my dad with his X5 although i didn't get it for my mini :evil:... NORMANNN CLAREE.... get in here noooo! :p

Angus you could take me back up when it's ready, not as if your doing anything other than count yer pennies anyway ;):D:D

re: courtesy car maybe they don't know im 19 now as last time i was only 18... something tells me i need to be 21 though im sure?

X30YES
17th August 2006, 12:37 AM
Angus you could take me back up when it's ready, not as if your doing anything other than count yer pennies anyway
Your big ( _!_ ) will not fit in my seats will it , but if its next week I'll run you up and sort things out for you mate ...lunch or no lunch ;).
The pick up and delivery has no age restrictions on it has it :question::p:approve:

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 12:40 AM
indeed it doesn't fit (big boned i tell thee!) could sit in the back :p should be finished end of play tonight ready for uplift tomorrow morning. :)

is "mate" your word for today then? first time i've seen you say it ;)

X30YES
17th August 2006, 01:01 AM

indeed it doesn't fit (big boned i tell thee!) could sit in the back :p should be finished end of play tonight ready for uplift tomorrow morning. :)

is "mate" your word for today then? first time i've seen you say it ;)
I must have picked up on it from one of your jibbers ya nugget ...happy with that then !!;)

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 01:04 AM
aye man, pure quality, peachy man; noo less o' yer pi$h oar yir gettin' sqware go'd!... :p

Anyways haven't you noticed neither of "them" has posted yet, :D just need to moan about it when i pick it up :p

Clare1
17th August 2006, 01:29 AM
Hmm, Them?? Would you be refering to US by anychance??? hehehe...Busy Busy...you know how it is!!

Did you not ASK for a lift to the town Sweeney??? Our driver is off this week but im more than happy to drop off MINI customers in town or at their work etc. Menzies offer a Collection and Delivey service but the is a Mile Radius limitation on it.

Sweeney, that age on the Insurance Policy here for Driving the Courtesy Cars is 21. Trust me, i know...ive had to put up with the ''AGE'' thing for years here....!!!

P.S Still aint letting you off for not saying Hello!

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 01:40 AM
Yes, you are part of "them" :sleepy:
I didn't ask as i wasn't bothered :p
20 odd miles away, or if thats too far 5 miles but there might be a big detour ;).

quote:Busy Busy...you know how it is!!

P.S Still aint letting you off for not saying Hello!
You were too busy :clown:

:blackeye:

Bignorm
17th August 2006, 01:46 AM
HEY ANGUS AS CLARE STATED we only collect and deliver within a 10 miles of the dealer nothing getting repaird as we have very high standards and as clare and stu will tell you we are the best people to deal with in regards to customer satisfaction and yeah we may sit at a counter and not in an office but we do a very good job and do it well mate

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 01:48 AM
See what you've done now angus, you've upset them! they'll key my car! :( (again ;))

ianking
17th August 2006, 01:57 AM
If the insurance policy at Menzies is 21 plus why did they make me provide my own insurance when I had my car in there. At the time I was 23.

Bignorm
17th August 2006, 02:06 AM
all the customers have to insure the cars does not matter if you are 21 or 61

Bignorm
17th August 2006, 02:07 AM

See what you've done now angus, you've upset them! they'll key my car! :( (again ;))

ME UPSET <NEVER>:D

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 02:09 AM
You bite the bait everytime! :p

X30YES
17th August 2006, 02:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

I never have been asked to pay or provide insurance ever at my local dealer for any car that they give me ,and I fall into that age bracket :p:D

"Our driver is off this week" ...only one driver ??;)

X30YES
17th August 2006, 02:23 AM

HEY ANGUS AS CLARE STATED we only collect and deliver within a 10 miles of the dealer nothing getting repaird as we have very high standards and as clare and stu will tell you we are the best people to deal with in regards to customer satisfaction and yeah we may sit at a counter and not in an office but we do a very good job and do it well mate
Just sort Sweeney out with transport then ;)...its not my car thats in again is it !!:p;)

Sweeney
17th August 2006, 02:32 AM
did they get it finished norman?

stoney
17th August 2006, 06:35 AM
bmw do have inshurance as thay gave me a cooper s when my old mini went in 2 get a new power stering in it !!! thay inshurd me on it !!!

stoney
17th August 2006, 06:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I never have been asked to pay or provide insurance ever at my local dealer for any car that they give me ,and I fall into that age bracket :p:D

"Our driver is off this week" ...only one driver ??;)

are u shure u are in that age braket A:D

stoney
17th August 2006, 06:48 AM
give me a phone 2morw and i will see if i can take u over !!!

stoney
17th August 2006, 06:49 AM

Bignorm
17th August 2006, 05:26 PM
yes angus only one driver

Scottie
17th August 2006, 05:32 PM

hey Norman sounds like Angus is after a job for his retirement.;):p:D

Bignorm
17th August 2006, 06:01 PM
IS HE NOT ALREADY

X30YES
18th August 2006, 12:18 AM
hey Norman sounds like Angus is after a job for his retirement
IS HE NOT ALREADY

Watch it you two :blackeye:;):D

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 12:19 AM
Aye watch it, he'll whack you with his zimmer frame!

Bignorm
18th August 2006, 12:42 AM
or his walking stick <he must be the world oldest mini driver> runs for cover and switches off the phone

X30YES
18th August 2006, 12:49 AM

DP have about 5-6 I think , guess they break down more then :p or do they service more cars ;)!!

X30YES
18th August 2006, 12:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h124/ab2pcs/sig2.jpg

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 01:11 AM
PMSL

Clare1
18th August 2006, 08:18 PM
You lot dont half rant on!! :p lol

Each dealer has different policies regarding courtesy cars and insurance etc...surley you will have enough experience dealing with motor dealers now, you'd all know this!! :eek::p:D;)

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 09:13 PM
Just can't get the service we deserve i tell you... Terrible! :mad: Think i'll just stick to dp's, save on fuel and get a lift back! :clown:

Bignorm
18th August 2006, 10:16 PM
OH DONT EVEN GO THERE

Sweeney
18th August 2006, 10:25 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/na_na2.gif

Clare1
18th August 2006, 11:54 PM
Sweeney Sweeney, we need to be having words...

Sweeney
19th August 2006, 12:04 AM
:cool: oh and clare don't think you got my message (ignored it probably :dead:) about being added to the "new mini info" list, i wish to be contacted regarding the new JCW mini when info becomes available :approve:

X30YES
19th August 2006, 12:16 AM

Just can't get the service we deserve i tell you... Terrible! :mad: Think i'll just stick to dp's, save on fuel and get a lift back! :clown:
You'd even get one of the drivers(semi retired types) to pick it up at the house as well and save you the trouble of getting into Hamilton :p

Sweeney
19th August 2006, 12:18 AM
Aye forgot about that angus, that's even better than getting them to give you a lift and pick you up. Bet i'd even get a courtesy car no questions asked as well.

Clare1
19th August 2006, 01:59 AM
Yawn...:eek::p:D lol

Added you to the List Sweeney :p

Sweeney
19th August 2006, 02:14 AM
Thank you :) <ignores the yawn> :p

X30YES
19th August 2006, 03:09 AM

Aye forgot about that angus, that's even better than getting them to give you a lift and pick you up. Bet i'd even get a courtesy car no questions asked as well.
I do ....however I'm a wee bit older and have bought 6 cars from there so you could say I was a regular customer;)

Sweeney
19th August 2006, 03:11 AM
Just a wee bit older than me ;)

stoney
19th August 2006, 04:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I do ....however I'm a wee bit older and have bought 6 cars from there so you could say I was a regular customer;)

6 CARS off dps u must be one of the best they have mind u i am on my 2nd from loyds and they give me a car with no problem :D:D

Clare1
19th August 2006, 06:53 PM
You would get a car here no problem Stone...Unfortunately Sweeney is too young though!!

Btw, did you get my PM? Lloyds? Thinking you should visit us here at Menzies...

Sweeney
19th August 2006, 09:15 PM
HAHA fat chance clare, i know why he goes to lloyds and i would if i was in his situation too!

Age is just a number, probably a better driver than you anyway clare yet you can get a car from them ;)

stoney
19th August 2006, 10:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

You would get a car here no problem Stone...Unfortunately Sweeney is too young though!!

Btw, did you get my PM? Lloyds? Thinking you should visit us here at Menzies...

yep got ur pm and sent one back :) yep loyds in carlisle as my big sis works for them in the finace so dont think u could beet them :pif u can no prob will come and see u for my next one :D:D

i can also get my sisters discount :D:D:D:D:D
so i am a happy chappy :p:p