PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never!

Scheckter MC
8th December 2003, 09:58 PM
Hi all,

Just registered on the site today, and have been zooming around Aberdeen in my Red Cooper with white bits since February this year. One or two others up here have probably seen me out & about, as I have a Reg No that includes a famous Men's magasine in it (and we're not talking about 'Maxim' or 'Loaded'.... !). I didn't choose it - the little red 'n' white rascal came with the plate!
;)

However, my car will be up for sale in January, as I've just ordered a Cooper S.

So, if you know of anyone who might be interested in a well loved Cooper, then please point them in my direction!

Cheers!

Gismo
8th December 2003, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard, i'm sure you'll know our other more elderly members from aberdeen ;) yes you know who you are :eek:

I'm assuming then your reg has FHM all over it, do i win a prize :p

If your keen to travel we have numerous runs organised and in fatc there are 2 this month, check out the meets section, you'll be made to feel more than welcome.

Bonnie Scotland

knaone
8th December 2003, 11:18 PM
Welcome to NMS, be careful you may go mad after spending some time here :D

Julz
9th December 2003, 12:33 AM
Welcome aboard, so when is your S due then??:approve:

bpirie1000
9th December 2003, 02:43 AM
Glad to Hear your From Aberdeen Hope you can convert the rest of aberdeen's Mini Family..

We are so mini there are ony couple of us..Spread the word. ( Oh and you had better spread some sand and salt My 17's are commin through)Whoooosh.

Remember it is officially an insult not to flash other mini drivers.

have you seen my mini in Aberdeen BMP....

Cheers Brian

Willie M
9th December 2003, 04:58 PM
Welcome to NMS Scheckter MC :cool:

Scheckter MC
9th December 2003, 09:32 PM
S due on 1st March, if everything goes to plan!

Decided on BLACK c/w Black roof & chrome mirrors, tinted windows, Aero kit, Chili pack, + one or two other bits 'n' bobs. Going for the stealth look.
:evil:

1st March means an '04' plate, so keeping fingers crossed for CO04ERS...... ?!

Am gonna email FHM magasine to see if anyone wants to buy my Cooper!
hehehe

seany
9th December 2003, 10:46 PM
hi and welcome to new mini scotland,maybe see you on a mini run soon.

MartinSullivan
10th December 2003, 12:53 AM
Welcome to NMS - its a friendly place. Will keep my eye out for you in aberdeen.