PDA

View Full Version : Death Predictor!

Burple
15th August 2006, 12:54 AM
Yike...I hope I got my meat an veg ;)

http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php

Ewan: At age 77 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Next?

Clare1
15th August 2006, 01:17 AM
RUBBISH!!! lol

Clare: At age 74 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

;0)

AndyP & Lenore
15th August 2006, 01:30 AM
What a crock of sh.....

Andrew: At age 87 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.:eek:

Andrew: At age 85 you will have a heart attack while eating a deep-fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Elvis style.:(

Andrew: At age 87 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.:D

Claire, clearly you and I will need to begin some form of torrid affair, get married, become alcoholics and take up golf together. ;)

sh@z
15th August 2006, 01:35 AM
At age 47 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

Bugger

john
15th August 2006, 03:35 AM
john: At age 87 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

:D Bloody kids:D:D

duncan
15th August 2006, 04:03 AM
Duncan: At age 56 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks

:eek:

Scottie
15th August 2006, 04:08 AM
fiona: At age 92 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.

rockwellcm
15th August 2006, 04:40 AM
dont laugh too loud,i ran this some 2 years ago,and my father died right about the time predicted.(NOT JOKING)

still laughing?

JR

rockwellcm
15th August 2006, 04:44 AM
sorry it was this one,http://www.jobpredictor.com/life/

JR

Burple
15th August 2006, 05:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

Duncan: At age 56 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Smitty
15th August 2006, 05:14 PM
Martin: At age 36 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded

Now i'm worried, thats a bit young!!

Burple
15th August 2006, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

Martin: At age 36 you will be bummed in prison, becoming fatally wounded

:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p:p

MartinSullivan
15th August 2006, 06:45 PM
Boo Hoo

Martin: At age 73 you will die lonely and alone.

Big Col
15th August 2006, 08:11 PM
On the bright side MS mate it is 3 years away! :D

As for mine...it seems to be totally lacking humour!

Colin: At age 70 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

MartinSullivan
15th August 2006, 08:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
On the bright side MS mate it is 3 years away! :D

Good point Col, I can cram a lot into 3 years ;)

Big Col
15th August 2006, 08:16 PM
That'll be about another 27 ladies knowing you!!! ;)

sleepyrascal
15th August 2006, 08:18 PM
At age 40 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.

At least I die fighting for a good cause :D

sleepyrascal
15th August 2006, 08:19 PM
Hi ewan
Your Personnel expected death date is 27 June 2057
You have excatly 18579 days to live. Have a nice day.

MartinSullivan
15th August 2006, 08:25 PM

;) Come on give me some credit, im sure you have the numbers the wrong way round :p

zimbo
15th August 2006, 10:24 PM
Alistair: At age 66 you will be eaten by birds in Manhattan's Central Park. :eek:

Alistair: At age 53 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Crombers
16th August 2006, 03:17 AM
allan: At age 92 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

:approve: Way to go eh!!

jamiec
16th August 2006, 04:10 AM
damn lowest yet

jamie: At age 25 you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks.

bigcoyote
16th August 2006, 05:15 AM
John: At age 75 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Spain.

Well...my MINI was delivered in Spain -- guess I'll get to see Spain after all:cool:

Gorbash12346
16th August 2006, 07:18 AM
Lewis: At age 70 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

Burple
16th August 2006, 05:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

allan: At age 92 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

:approve: Way to go eh!!

Rock an' Roll big yin! :cool::cool:

Sheilz
17th August 2006, 07:06 AM
Sheila: at age 62 your spouse will leave you and your children will disown you, you will go to work to discover you've been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

minimadtez
17th August 2006, 04:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

;) Come on give me some credit, im sure you have the numbers the wrong way round :p

Hmmm.......

Well heres mine: At age 37 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch. charming

indigomatt
17th August 2006, 05:27 PM
At age 66 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

:D:D:D vote for me :p

Smitty
22nd August 2006, 04:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by Smitty

Martin: At age 36 you will be bummed in prison, becoming fatally wounded

:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p:p

Now now...there's no need for that! Nothin like killing a man when he's down!!:blackeye::blackeye::eek::p

sedgie
22nd August 2006, 04:26 AM
lesley: At age 60 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.:p

Mini Me
23rd August 2006, 04:30 AM
Iain ,at age 45 you will die off a leathal dose off methamphetamines:eek::blackeye::dead:

bugger, back to the Red Bull then ,doesnt have quite the same kick tho, but it is cheaper :p;)

Heather
23rd August 2006, 05:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

Ok.....thats a bit spooky!;)
Mine...At age 70 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries. Quite like the sound of that:D

broken_brian
23rd August 2006, 08:35 PM
At age 38 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever