PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Adam MCS
14th August 2006, 01:07 AM
Well, it's been a while, but I've just bought a brand new mini cooper s (again), in hyper blue (again), which I should pick up on the 22nd. It's pretty much standard, apart from a chilli pack and 5 spoke wheels - I may be tempted to put some go-faster bits on but not in the near future I think. My Focus ST disn't last long, had it for about 3 months then sold it - it was nice but didn't relly live up to my expectations, plus I wanted something a bit cheaper to run etc.

One question for you guys tho - what do you think are the coolest stripes to go for? I've already had the silver vipers so want something a wee bit different :D

Craig
14th August 2006, 01:10 AM
welcome back... :D:D

I'm not a huge fan of the Rally Stripes, or vipers stripes (what ever you want to call them..) I think some chequered stripes (in dark grey) would be a nice contrast... get them custom made to your own spec.. the choices are endless. :approve:

Adam MCS
14th August 2006, 01:14 AM
Yeah well I was thinking of leaving it at the moment and just keeping it blue, untill I see something I like. I did think of the chequered stripes so I'll have to find some pics of that. I'm pretty excited to be back on the scene though - you know what they say, once a mini lover...

X30YES
14th August 2006, 01:43 AM
WB , My HBMCS had white bonnet stripes with the white roof , I think it looked really good ,having said that it also looks good in just plain blue ......that's not a great help I know :p

AndyP & Lenore
14th August 2006, 02:39 AM
Welcome back Adam.

See, eventually everyone drifts back to their calling.:D

Smitty
14th August 2006, 07:09 AM
Welcome back!

My old man has bought an ST and he loves it.......but he does admit the MINI is much more fun round the bends!!

Glad you seen sense to revert back!!;)

MartinSullivan
14th August 2006, 04:03 PM
Welcome back Adam, I seem to remember telling you at the time that you would be back ;) - so Told You So :p

Adam MCS
14th August 2006, 07:38 PM
ha ha, yeah if I was going to buy any car after the focus, I knew it would be a mini! It would have been nice to get a works but I'm sure I can tinker with mine a bit (with the help of a certain mr sullivan!) to up the power a bit!