PDA

View Full Version : pigon's well whats left of it !!!!!

stoney
11th August 2006, 06:41 PM
well was out doing a rese of my run:D on wens night was going along a back road having a bit of fun :eek:in my s as i was going along at a fair speed 8)came round a corner and on 2 a longish straghit bit of road ther was some pigons on the road which most had fly away but one left it a wee bit 2 late !!! and i colected him with my windscrean:mad::eek: what a thud it made so i looked in my rear veiw mirror all i could see was feathers all over the road and in the air :p:p

2 my serprize there was no damage 2 my car :D but a lot of s**t all over my windscreen :mad:

well as for mini vs pigon MINI winns :D:D

bpirie1000
11th August 2006, 08:00 PM
I Did that the other week was Strange Totally Whacked off ma screen and I expected to have a Dent in teh rof But Nowt.

So make that Score
MINI 2 Pigeon 0

monkimagic
11th August 2006, 08:53 PM
I did this once on the A90, there was seed/grain spilt over the road at various intervals. Crows were having a free meal so When I approached I tooted me horn, then Justine said, you dont need to do that, they will fly off as you approach. I disagreed but however I took her advice. well you know what happened at the next flock of crows.

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. looked in my mirror to see a crow shower, nasty :blackeye: Car was blood and feathers :(

Neil and Lorna
11th August 2006, 09:06 PM
Hit a pheasant on the Borders run last year.
Took its head clean of with the front spoiler.

So its MINI 3 Pidgeon 0 Pheasant 0.:D:D

Anymore.

Duncan Stewart
11th August 2006, 09:12 PM
A bird flew out of a hedge into the top of my windscreen at Christmas - left a damaged screen surround and dented roof :(:evil::dead::blackeye:
Dunno what the bird was but bigger that a pigeon :mad:

Glad your Mini is OK Rob :D

PACMAN
11th August 2006, 09:32 PM
is that what's on the menu for Cadgers Brae :eek::eek::eek::eek:

stoney
12th August 2006, 04:17 AM
i think i was lucky as it hit the pasanger side of my windscrean it think if it hit the middle it would have done some reall damage !!!!

sedgie
12th August 2006, 05:43 AM
eeewwww @ pigeons....i take it you have yer recce all done noo Rob!?:D

stoney
12th August 2006, 07:28 PM
most of it just afew wee bits was going 2 give u a phone once ur back off hols have a good time bye the way :p