PDA

View Full Version : Just Ma Luck

Mini Me
11th August 2006, 02:08 AM
Im flying to Bath on Monday just as the terrorists plan to blow up as many planes as they can:eek::blackeye::eightball:

XXXXXXL Huggies fur me:(

sedgie
11th August 2006, 02:13 AM
Haha....I'm flying to Barcelona on Monday!:disapprove::disapprove::dead:

Mini Me
11th August 2006, 02:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

Haha....I'm flying to Barcelona on Monday!:disapprove::disapprove::dead:

Barcelona- Bath.......think i would risk it for barcelona :), but bath can kiss ma lovely ass !!

Gismo
11th August 2006, 10:09 AM
I'll be trying to get through terminal 4 at Heathrow on the 23rd, hoping it'll all be sorted by then :disapprove:

Scottie
11th August 2006, 04:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

Im flying to Bath on Monday just as the terrorists plan to blow up as many planes as they can:eek::blackeye::eightball:

XXXXXXL Huggies fur me:(

More than likely be cancelled. You will no be flying anywhere:D:(

Clare1
11th August 2006, 07:13 PM
At the weekend, we were staying round the corner from the house where the Guys were arrested in Small Heath in Birmingham. Scary Stuff!! lol

Iain, your used to bombs n stuff anyway, coming from Falkirk n aw that. . .hehe!

PACMAN
11th August 2006, 09:29 PM
:disapprove: just managed to get to moscow...I was going thru Heathrow but landed up change it to go thur Paris instead.... :disapprove::disapprove::disapprove: where my bags .....

:D Free shopping C/O Air France

Mini Me
11th August 2006, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

At the weekend, we were staying round the corner from the house where the Guys were arrested in Small Heath in Birmingham. Scary Stuff!! lol

Iain, your used to bombs n stuff anyway, coming from Falkirk n aw that. . .hehe!

Haw soapdodger ,watch yer back:evil:

Coop
11th August 2006, 11:47 PM
'Mon the bairns! :D

X30YES
12th August 2006, 12:26 AM
This thread didnt take long to slip off topic did it ? :disapprove:

Anyway I was stuck in Aberdeen airport on Thursday am ,no shops ,papers or mags etc ,then in Scatsta Airport ,which is like that normally anyway ,so it was just the norm there :D.

sedgie
12th August 2006, 12:50 AM
I'm just pissed off i cannae tak meh i-pod on:(...n just think o the poor bu**er next to me that i will yapp nonstop tae:p;):D

X30YES
12th August 2006, 01:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

I'm just pissed off i cannae tak meh i-pod on:(...n just think o the poor bu**er next to me that i will yapp nonstop tae:p;):D
:eek: aye, right enuff :D

Burple
12th August 2006, 03:56 AM
I hope you guys get it a lot better than us flying back from Houston 7 days after 9/11 :eek::disapprove::(:dead:

Half the flight were in tearful hysterics on take off :(

Never seen so many different uniforms at an airport, all with big feckn guns!

Clare1
12th August 2006, 05:12 PM
Scary Stuff!!

Iain. . .speak to the HAND!!! lol ;0)