PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Emails

Mini Me
9th August 2006, 05:12 PM
every day i get crappy feckin emails regarding share prices and buy this and buy that:mad::mad::mad:

can i stop this :question::question:

bloody annoying...:dead:

Gismo
9th August 2006, 05:39 PM
To which account, is it your personal one, if you have a web based server or outlook you can add the offending mails to your blocked list.
It won't stop them coming in but it will direct them to a junk folder.

Whatever you do, don't ever click to unsubscribe as this will confirm your e-mail address to them and they will pester you even more :disapprove:

bpirie1000
9th August 2006, 06:35 PM
what ever you do Don't send one back saying stop sending me Mail

Then they know that they are getting to you......

I have a friend who did that Stupidly..... He had to change his address. Numpty.......

Mini Me
9th August 2006, 11:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

To which account, is it your personal one, if you have a web based server or outlook you can add the offending mails to your blocked list.
:disapprove:

it is outlook ,where do i find my blocked list :question:
man do i feel stupid....:sleepy:

AndyP & Lenore
9th August 2006, 11:33 PM
I got one a few days ago, asking me to look after £200,000 for an oil magnate that has to get rid of some money. Seemed like a good idea, AND I get to keep £20,000. Easy money, if you ask me. Sent him my bank account details immediately. Now I just sit back and wait for the money to hit my account. Yippeeeeee.;)

A.

bpirie1000
9th August 2006, 11:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

I got one a few days ago, asking me to look after £200,000 for an oil magnate that has to get rid of some money. Seemed like a good idea, AND I get to keep £20,000. Easy money, if you ask me. Sent him my bank account details immediately. Now I just sit back and wait for the money to hit my account. Yippeeeeee.;)

A.

Happy Birthday.. One day old..
Born Yesterday..

"do you think we were born yesterday. "

some folk Must fall for these things though or they wouldn't be so Popular....

hee hee the world has gone mad...

X30YES
11th August 2006, 05:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

:disapprove:

it is outlook ,where do i find my blocked list :question:
man do i feel stupid....:sleepy:
...Actions (junk mail)