PDA

View Full Version : F A O Scottiecoop

Neil and Lorna
9th August 2006, 12:41 AM
Fi

Email sent concerning your strut brace problem.

Neil.:D:D

Scottie
9th August 2006, 03:01 AM
got it will send Allan to find the stuff.:D

Neil and Lorna
9th August 2006, 04:05 AM
If its expensive give us a shout because I think we've got miles of the stuff in the cinema and use very little of it.

Scottie
9th August 2006, 04:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Neil and Lorna

If its expensive give us a shout because I think we've got miles of the stuff in the cinema and use very little of it.

really that would be cool. will see Andy on Friday night maybe he could bring some;):cool::kiss:

AndyP & Lenore
9th August 2006, 06:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by Neil and Lorna

really that would be cool. will see Andy on Friday night maybe he could bring some;):cool::kiss:

We will bring it on Friday.:D

Don't forget the valve caps and bulbs to replace my fried eggs.:D

weefossy
10th August 2006, 04:50 AM
"If its expensive give us a shout because I think we've got miles of the stuff in the cinema and use very little of it." Neil
Well,it's not popcorn your talking about because you sell loads of that at a very reasonable price!:evil::D
I'm confused:)

Neil and Lorna
10th August 2006, 06:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

"If its expensive give us a shout because I think we've got miles of the stuff in the cinema and use very little of it." Neil
Well,it's not popcorn your talking about because you sell loads of that at a very reasonable price!:evil::D
I'm confused:)

Ive had an idea about how to stop the under bonnet sound deadening melting on to the Strut Brace.:cool::cool:
It will be tried out on Scottiecoops Park Lane at the weekend.:D:D:D
Hopefully it will work.
All will be revealed if it does.:D:D:D

Neil.:D:D:D

Neil and Lorna
14th August 2006, 08:08 PM
Any results yet Fiona.:):)

And cheers for the valve caps.:D:D:D:D:D

Neil.

Scottie
14th August 2006, 09:14 PM
will get Allan to put it on the car tonight. Will let you know.:cool:

Neil and Lorna
14th August 2006, 09:49 PM

will get Allan to put it on the car tonight. Will let you know.:cool:

Ok but watch out it sticks like shiote to a blanket.:D:D

ELFMAN
15th August 2006, 06:05 AM
Neil, thanks for the Email, will wait with baited strut........ in the meantime, it's a weekly clean with 'Solvol Autosolve' which keeps the 'brace nice and shiny. Hear from you soon.

Scottie
17th August 2006, 05:15 AM
Neil put the stuff on myself last night as Allan is away. <note to self don't peel the whole back bit off> as it's a bugger sticks to anything.

so far all is well but want to wait and see if it keeps stuck with heat will report back in a couple of days but first thought is it has done the job.

Neil and Lorna
17th August 2006, 05:36 AM

Neil put the stuff on myself last night as Allan is away. <note to self don't peel the whole back bit off> as it's a bugger sticks to anything.

so far all is well but want to wait and see if it keeps stuck with heat will report back in a couple of days but first thought is it has done the job.

Good stuff.:D:D:D

Hear from you soon.:cool::cool::cool:

Neil.:D:D:D