PDA

View Full Version : Rage

soopercooper
6th August 2006, 02:25 AM
was supposed to get my mini back from the insurance after it rolled down the hill,after the handbrake failed,it was supposed to be back in my hands on tuesday the 8th augustg,but to my despair,they called to tell me the part they required,strut top mount was unavailable,which means i wont get it back until august 29th,iam sooo annoyed because i am stuck driving a ford fiest zetec 5 door.it must do 0-60 in like 40 seconds its so slow its dangerous.

its when you dont have your mini,it makes you realise how much you appreciate it

gill
6th August 2006, 02:33 AM
:mad::mad::mad: Poor you!!!

It will make you appreciate the mini when you get it back though! (even though i know you do already ;))

Gorbash12346
6th August 2006, 08:21 AM
the 1.4 is a complete crapper 3bhp more than the 1.25 lol just use the power band as best you can 3500-5500, and it ain't so bad. If it's the new shape i bet the handling surprised you though...

soopercooper
7th August 2006, 01:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gorbash12346

the 1.4 is a complete crapper 3bhp more than the 1.25 lol just use the power band as best you can 3500-5500, and it ain't so bad. If it's the new shape i bet the handling surprised you though...
it did a little bit,the worst thing is the day the accident happened was the day my new alloys arrived so i couldnt even put them on

soopercooper
7th August 2006, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by gill

:mad::mad::mad: Poor you!!!

It will make you appreciate the mini when you get it back though! (even though i know you do already ;))
,it will for sure,cant wait to get my new wheels on aswell.they are sitting in my garage collecting dust