PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Mini Driver

Lynsey
5th August 2006, 11:59 PM
On Thursday night I was heading home from the Falkirk Cruise, monthly meet, another packed night and a few more Minis appearing every month, however I left Falkirk Retail park at about 10.30pm heading along to Falkirk FC's ground, past the fire station and along the bypass towards the Beancross.

As I passed the fire station I was aware of a car behind acting rather oddly, pulling right up behind me then pulling back, this went on until I was on to the bypass road. Now my mates were in their Honda Type R in front of me and could also see this Mini in their mirror. All the way along the bypass, this Mini was right on my bumper, trying to under take and over take, due to the type R in front they couldnt pass me. Now the Mini went straight on towards the motorway and I cut up opposite the Beancross. I tried to get the reg, SF02 or SF04 im sure, Red One/Cooper, young boy driving, think there was a young girl in the passenger seat, showing off now doubt, but if this was you or your son, I wouldve been reporting him to police if I'd got the full reg as I had witnesses to the idiot driving. I only wish the police had been in their wee hiding spot on the bypass road to catch the idiot.

Rant over!

sleepyrascal
6th August 2006, 12:47 AM
it was me! you starting like????? bring it on!!!

ok .... so im lying :D

Gismo
6th August 2006, 01:21 AM
Always a nasty experience :blackeye: no excuses for what the driver was doing :disapprove: but, had there been enough room between you and the car in front they might have gotten past you and caused havoc elsewhere :p
I don't know the road you're talking about or the speed limit etc :I i'll assume it was a single carriageway and the driver was simply illegally trying to get you to allow them to pass you, still, no excsuses they shouldn't be doing what they are doing

Mon the fish
6th August 2006, 10:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

I only wish the police had been in their wee hiding spot on the bypass road to catch the idiot.

Sounds like this guy was a right numpty. I use this road every day, whereabouts is this hiding spot!? :eek:

Lynsey
7th August 2006, 01:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

I only wish the police had been in their wee hiding spot on the bypass road to catch the idiot.

Sounds like this guy was a right numpty. I use this road every day, whereabouts is this hiding spot!? :eek:

In a bush!!! If your driving FROM Falkirk towards the Beancross, there is a wee dirt track road for the farmer into a field at night when I'm heading home they are often in there in the dark, waiting on idiots heading up the motorway to race.

The road is a 60 spped limit, however at night its more like the autoban (spelling!!) with some folk.

There was room infront of me for him to overtake and fit in between myself and my mate, however I think he was wanting a race up the motorway, cause after I pulled off the road, he followed my mate in the type R to noise him up!!!

Gismo
7th August 2006, 01:46 AM
due to the type R in front they couldnt pass me

There was room infront of me for him to overtake and fit in between myself and my mate, however I think he was wanting a race up the motorway, cause after I pulled off the road, he followed my mate in the type R to noise him up!!!Now i'm confused :p:D

duncan
7th August 2006, 02:57 AM
the autoban (spelling!!) with some folk.

Autobahn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobahn)