PDA

View Full Version : flyers how meny new pepes have joined

stoney
5th August 2006, 01:22 AM
ok i have put out over 30 flyers :eek: across scotland from lockerbie 2 kilmarnock and loads of other places as i travel all of scotland for my work:D:D:D

so how meny of u peps have joined cos u have had i flyer :question::question::question::question:

james f
5th August 2006, 02:56 AM
found the site a while back a but a month ago someone got me when the car was in for a service at dunedin

illegalhunter
5th August 2006, 04:41 AM
i did about 30 in the ibrox govan area in the last week

X30YES
5th August 2006, 04:46 AM
I'm not sure how many "newbies" we have, however I have noticed a few new people from the Glasgow,South West area signing in !! so it must be working guys ..keep posting

Gorbash12346
5th August 2006, 05:06 AM
joined up after working on x30 yes's car... oh and i'd get what u got changed last week out of there pronto... their calling 'ebay me ebay me!!!' lol only joking m8 their boxed up and sitting up against the back wall u plan on selling them?

Sweeney
5th August 2006, 05:18 AM
knew you lot kept them and sold them, tried to say my bumpers when taken off after fitting aero kit "were in the skip, going to be recycled" ;)

X30YES
5th August 2006, 05:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gorbash12346

joined up after working on x30 yes's car... oh and i'd get what u got changed last week out of there pronto... their calling 'ebay me ebay me!!!' lol only joking m8 their boxed up and sitting up against the back wall u plan on selling them?
Good man ..the power of adverising eh !! BTW what were you doing in my clove box , or was it the sticker ;)

Gorbash12346
5th August 2006, 06:10 AM
it was the sticker m8 we only rarely have a look in the glovebox if we're testing the cd-player n need a disc... hehe u like them then?

X30YES
5th August 2006, 06:24 AM
So good I'm watching a DVD in them now :p;).

jayex
5th August 2006, 07:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by charlie croaker

found the site a while back a but a month ago someone got me when the car was in for a service at dunedin

He he that was me... - nice car by the way :D

james f
5th August 2006, 08:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by jayex

lol was nice to see the flyer on my car i see your in east lothian as well :D

jayex
5th August 2006, 09:28 PM

quote:Originally posted by jayex

[quote]Originally posted by charlie croaker

lol was nice to see the flyer on my car i see your in east lothian as well :D

Yip :) I saw your car and thought - NICE :cool: Hmmm no NMS sticker gona stick a flyer on that one ( and then did all the minis in the car park ):p Yeh im in Prestonpans - where about are you ? - dont think ive seen you while driving 8)

james f
6th August 2006, 12:35 AM
i live just outside tranent ive not been home much cos ive been at uni but weeks time im coming back to work and pay of a fair few debts