PDA

View Full Version : bumper grills for cooper S works

stoney
5th August 2006, 12:28 AM
looking for the 2 back grills out of the back bumper and the front one as well for a pre face lift mini cooper s works can any one help please :D:D

Gismo
5th August 2006, 12:30 AM
You do know they are only stickers :p unles you've already converted them to real grills ;)

stoney
5th August 2006, 12:36 AM
nope did not know that !!!! thanx :)

Bignorm
5th August 2006, 12:36 AM
ooopppsss lol

stoney
5th August 2006, 12:38 AM
just had a wee look they seem 2 be plastic pop outs on mine !!! ?? is that right ?? i am no good at knowing that type of thing !!!! :)

Gismo
5th August 2006, 01:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone
just had a wee look they seem 2 be plastic pop outs on mine !!! ?? is that right ?? i am no good at knowing that type of thing !!!! :)Why do you think they need replaced?? reason i ask is water often gets behind the sticker and makes them look horrible.
On the other hand, did you buy the car new?? reason i ask is that maybe someone converted the sticker to "real" grills as has been done by many Mini2 members if you purchased the car second hand ;)

stoney
5th August 2006, 01:14 AM
it was a used mini i got i was going 2 get them paintid whight but dont want 2 do it on my one that i have the now as if it look tacky then easy 2 change them back they are reall grills all plastic ones in black not just a sticker :)

Gismo
5th August 2006, 01:18 AM
they are reall grills all plastic ones in black not just a sticker :)Ah ok then, i would expect them to be attached somehow from the back of the bumper, I think Fi had this done on one of her many many mini's :p

Sweeney
5th August 2006, 02:30 AM
He doesn't have the aero kit alan thats why his are plastic grilles (standard S bumpers).

Gismo
5th August 2006, 02:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney
He doesn't have the aero kit alan thats why his are plastic grilles (standard S bumpers)Ah, i knew that :I Then you probably wouldn't get any cheaper than going direct to a dealer :p

Sweeney
5th August 2006, 02:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Sweeney
He doesn't have the aero kit alan thats why his are plastic grilles (standard S bumpers)Ah, i knew that :I Then you probably wouldn't get any cheaper than going direct to a dealer :p

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

You do know they are only stickers :p unles you've already converted them to real grills ;)

Right, hmm :sleepy::approve:

Bignorm
5th August 2006, 07:37 PM
£21.69 EACH INC VAT FROM ME <YOUR FRIENDLY DEALER>

Sweeney
5th August 2006, 09:08 PM
rob he could do them for 15 each dont let him kid you on.

X30YES
5th August 2006, 11:50 PM
Is this what your looking for Robmesh inserts (http://www.minisport.com/new-mini-shop/products/exterior-detailing/carbon-fibre-chrome-styling/mesh-inserts-cooper-s-product.html)either front , rear or both

stoney
6th August 2006, 02:39 AM
hi roaster is that for both the back grills ???? u not taken any s bumbers of for a areo kits u can get a bit cheeper ??

illegalhunter
6th August 2006, 03:41 AM
is it the grills from an s bumper you want as i have 2 foc if you want them

X30YES
6th August 2006, 04:08 AM

looking for the 2 back grills out of the back bumper and the front one as well for a pre face lift mini cooper s works can any one help please :D:D
What's wrong with the ones you have just now ?

Sweeney
6th August 2006, 04:13 AM
quote: i was going 2 get them paintid whight but dont want 2 do it on my one that i have the now as if it look tacky then easy 2 change them back

:p Someone in need of reading glasses? ;)

stoney
6th August 2006, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

is it the grills from an s bumper you want as i have 2 foc if you want them

yes it is the grills from a s bumber :D
that would be great where are u ?? so i can pick them up off u :D:D

illegalhunter
6th August 2006, 09:18 AM
iam going to balloch 2 morrow ill take them with me