PDA

View Full Version : We should have more women Sales Persons

Scottie
31st July 2006, 06:41 PM
Well my wee Silver Mini went back to Menzies on Saturday.

Was sitting talking to Claire about a few other things ;):p and pretty quickly it became obvious to me that we should have much more women sales people instead on men. I am not sayiung this to be cheeky I am being a 100% honest.

We have a much more organised mind can multi task sort things out much quicker even help other departments think how better it would be on how to approach jobs.

Infact thinking about it Women should just run the whole lot including the country we all get on alot better. Could just have the men folk as lap boys.;):p:kiss::kiss:

Big Col
31st July 2006, 06:46 PM
I can just imagine it. 3 weeks out the month the order numbers would be through the roof, only for them all to be cancelled on the 4th week as all the customers get roared at! Also all of the cars wouldn't be accepted by the customers since they'll all have been reversed into something! Then the customers will all get hacked off as they'll need ask if they need to do something only to be told "WELL IF YOU DON'T KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!" It'd be chaos Fi! ;)

Mini Me
31st July 2006, 06:46 PM
what a load of sh*te !!!! wimin in the showroom is only allowed for making tea and filling up the brochure stand.:p
Clare,hhmmmmmm ok she sold the odd car, but nae men...perish the thought !!!!!!!

Scottie
31st July 2006, 06:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I can just imagine it. 3 weeks out the month the order numbers would be through the roof, only for them all to be cancelled on the 4th week as all the customers get roared at! Also all of the cars wouldn't be accepted by the customers since they'll all have been reversed into something! Then the customers will all get hacked off as they'll need ask if they need to do something only to be told "WELL IF YOU DON'T KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!" It'd be chaos Fi! ;)

Ha I just knew you would be first to post. :cool::D Without having you guys to bug us with your constant questions all starting with

" do you know what I done with"

We wouldn't have any of the above problems.;):p

Big Col
31st July 2006, 06:50 PM
Can you IMAGINE the dealer fit options list:

Scatter cushions.
Tea light holders.
Ikea shade for the interior light.
Vase full of those weird bent sticks that seem to be everwhere now.
Shoe rack in the boot.
Washing line to be attached from the ariel to the front of the car.

<shudders>:p

Scottie
31st July 2006, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

what a load of sh*te !!!! wimin in the showroom is only allowed for making tea and filling up the brochure stand.:p
Clare,hhmmmmmm ok she sold the odd car, but nae men...perish the thought !!!!!!!

yeh right. you cannae even find your way to Inverness without help.

and and Have you ever asked why it is always a Womens voice on the Sat Nav units. ha.;):p

Scottie
31st July 2006, 06:53 PM

Can you IMAGINE the dealer fit options list:

Scatter cushions.
Tea light holders.
Ikea shade for the interior light.
Vase full of those weird bent sticks that seem to be everwhere now.
Shoe rack in the boot.
Washing line to be attached from the ariel to the front of the car.

<shudders>:p

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/lmao.gif

good one.

X30YES
31st July 2006, 07:22 PM
THE PINK MINIS THAT HAVE BEEN ON SHOW HERE SAY IT ALL :disapprove:, COL YOUR SPOT ON EXCEPT YOU FORGOT TO ADD A WEE RABBIT DUCK ON THE DASH AND AN ASH TRAY FULL OF EYELINER PENS :p

Scottie
31st July 2006, 07:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

THE PINK MINIS THAT HAVE BEEN ON SHOW HERE SAY IT ALL :disapprove:, COL YOUR SPOT ON EXCEPT YOU FORGOT TO ADD A WEE RABBIT DUCK ON THE DASH AND AN ASH TRAY FULL OF EYELINER PENS :p

why are you shouting.;):p

Big Col
31st July 2006, 07:52 PM
Oooh I hate it when women ask that! It normally means you're in real trouble! The thing is we normally weren't shouting, we were talking loudly. :)

Burple
31st July 2006, 08:06 PM
I can just see all the Mini garages now. Full to capacity with cars that have been returned cos they've 'broken down'. Obviously they'd just need filled with petrol again :p:p The service department would have a massive backlog of dirty cars sitting waiting to have their oil and skooshers filled up too..

It'd be chaos Fi! :p:D:D

X30YES
31st July 2006, 08:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

why are you shouting.;):p
was using excel ;)

The Dogfather
31st July 2006, 11:34 PM
Imagine the forecourt, all the cars parked at funny angles and at least half a mile away from each other.

AndyP & Lenore
31st July 2006, 11:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
We have a much more organised mind can multi task sort things out much quicker even help other departments think how better it would be on how to approach jobs.

Aye. When you're speaking to each other.:D

The Bull
1st August 2006, 12:18 AM

Then the customers will all get hacked off as they'll need ask if they need to do something only to be told "WELL IF YOU DON'T KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU!"

I thought it was only me that was told that all the time! :D

Craig
1st August 2006, 12:21 AM
nope - there are MILLIONS of us across the country... ;)

Mini Me
1st August 2006, 01:00 AM
This is gonny get messy, aint it :p

Gismo
1st August 2006, 01:18 AM
Think of the queue at toilets :p there'd also be loads of those wee candles everywhere in the show room :D

zimbo
1st August 2006, 01:56 AM
:D just remember folks your next MINI might be sold to you by our young friendly Menzies sales person... So mind what you say :p:D

Clare1
1st August 2006, 02:02 AM
Fe, think we are gonny upset a few people on here but yip, I think you are right!! lol, men cannot multitask!!!:p
***** Waits on Broony's smart ass comments*****

Im more organised than Broon ever was, i kept him on his toes and yip i DO make tea and i DO fill up the brochure stands (something to do with NOT being LAZY and having pride in our showroom):p:D;) - NO CANDLES IN HERE BTW Col!!! :p

Some women are as scatty as get out, true.:eek: But Men, Pffftttt, Arrrgghhh, they are bombscares after working with Broon for as long i have evidence!!! .... :eek: lol ;)

Fe, told you, should have come to me a long time ago!!! :D

zimbo
1st August 2006, 02:05 AM
Oi Clare, Im still waiting on you calling me back... TWICE was told you were on phone to customer, but now I see your on here!! and i'm still waiting... :evil:

Mini Me
1st August 2006, 02:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Fe, think we are gonny upset a few people on here but yip, I think you are right!! lol, men cannot multitask!!!:p

I can multi task......just give me a pair of twins ;)

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2006, 02:40 AM

ROFLMAO! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/lmao.gif

A.

Coop
1st August 2006, 03:30 AM
Imagine being told to buy a pepper white one cos 'it goes with your skin tone' or chilli red cos 'it matches your top'. Imagine wondering about the 0-60 time of the new GP when she's chatting away about Eastenders. Imagine going in on the Tuesday and all is fine - go back on the Saturday and she's not speaking to you. Why? Just cos.

Imagine me gettin ma head kicked in if Morag from Grassicks ever reads this :dead:

sedgie
1st August 2006, 03:45 AM
<fones Morag>:p:p:p:D

Clare1
1st August 2006, 05:16 AM
Alasdair, had a busy day, i did phone you though!!! Check your answer service!!
Will try again tomorrow... ;0)

Clare1
1st August 2006, 05:17 AM

How long did it take you to think up that one??? lol
:eek::p

pawbroon
1st August 2006, 06:51 AM
Imagine Morag at Grassicks reading this....and noticing that Coop canny even spell Mhorag right....she'll go and tell Jhan.

Mini Me
1st August 2006, 07:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by pawbroon

Imagine Morag at Grassicks reading this....and noticing that Coop canny even spell Mhorag right....she'll go and tell Jhan.

PAWBROON :p:p
where did that tag come from :question:

Scottie
1st August 2006, 07:26 AM

quote:Originally posted by pawbroon

PAWBROON :p:p
where did that tag come from :question:

the sunday post i should imagine.;)

Clare1
1st August 2006, 05:06 PM
PAWBROON. . .

Iain, you got 2 log ons now?? lol :eek:

Mini Me
1st August 2006, 05:16 PM
that's just feckin wierd Clare, aint it :question:

X30YES
1st August 2006, 05:49 PM

4 :question::D

Clare1
1st August 2006, 06:19 PM
LOL, well spotted Angus... A PAIR OF TWINS Broon??? Does that mean 4??? :D lol

''PAWBROON'', Iain thats so spooky innit!!! :eek::question:

Fernie01
2nd August 2006, 01:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Coop

Imagine being told to buy a pepper white one cos 'it goes with your skin tone' or chilli red cos 'it matches your top'. Imagine wondering about the 0-60 time of the new GP when she's chatting away about Eastenders. Imagine going in on the Tuesday and all is fine - go back on the Saturday and she's not speaking to you. Why? Just cos.

Imagine me gettin ma head kicked in if Morag from Grassicks ever reads this :dead:

Oh young man I have read this............. Be afraid Be Very afraid.......:evil:

Sweeney
2nd August 2006, 02:26 AM
HAHA ! classic, caught coop ;)

Coop
2nd August 2006, 03:40 AM
Och baws.........

Pawbroon is ma dad being smart and registering after I showed him NMS. Fernie01 is Mhorag registering after ma dad tells her about what I said. :mad:

You know what though guys???!!!

He drives a Megane and has no right to be here. I've got a MINI, my Mum just got one and he's thrown the toys oot the pram :approve:

Sweeney
2nd August 2006, 03:41 AM
Haha, look what "Mhorag" has done ;)

User Name: Fernie01
United Kingdom

You did spell her name properly! :clown:

Megane... better off with a mini! :dead:

Coop
2nd August 2006, 03:51 AM
I missed out th 'H' the first time. :eek: That coupled with the sexist / un-PC comments made regarding wimmin means that I'm probably due a chibbin. :D:p:D

Sweeney
2nd August 2006, 03:55 AM
If your like me, your due a chibbin regardless of what you say ;)

Mini Me
2nd August 2006, 04:11 AM
Mhorag kicks ass !!!! love it , kick some more Mhorag, go on, go on:p:p:p

pawbroon
2nd August 2006, 06:27 AM
Jings, michty, help ma bob....my attempt at being international man of mystery didnae last long - more like man of misery?
One thing I will say though - it wisnae me that told the wonderful Mrs Fernie (crawl crawl) about Coops' comments, as I don't fancy being beaten up by a) Mhorag or b) my wee boy who's bigger, fitter and richer than me - and has a better car to boot.
I'll crawl away back to my M****e again - I know my place.

Great site , great banter - might even have a wee look from time to time to see who else I know in dealerships is getting a slagging....

Cheers

Pawbroon