PDA

View Full Version : FAO Jason & Lesley (Lesley12)

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2006, 01:51 AM
Did you have a nice holiday?:D

You've been back in the UK for 2 hours and yet you still haven't posted to anything. I'm shocked!:eek::eek::eek:

Sweeney
30th July 2006, 01:51 AM
Probably take them two weeks to trail through everything thats been posted and talked about since they've been away ;)

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2006, 01:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Probably take them two weeks to trail through everything thats been posted and talked about since they've been away ;)

Yeah, especially having to go through all your posts.;):eek::blackeye::D

L

Sweeney
30th July 2006, 01:57 AM
yeah yeah yeah. :sleepy:

Gismo
30th July 2006, 02:01 AM
Am i the only one who logs on when away on holiday :I

X30YES
30th July 2006, 02:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Yeah, especially having to go through all your posts.;):eek::blackeye::D

L
Only up side is ,that They'll not be long reading them :sleepy:
:p;):D

Sweeney
30th July 2006, 02:36 AM
Thats it, gang up...! :clown::D

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2006, 03:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Am i the only one who logs on when away on holiday :I

Nope! We do. But it's usually on our PDA/Cell phone and it only has a tiny wee screen. But it runs full blown IE though. Flash, java you name it, it runs it.:approve:

Gismo
30th July 2006, 03:36 AM
Nope! We do. But it's usually on our PDA/Cell phone and it only has a tiny wee screen. But it runs full blown IE though. Flash, java you name it, it runs it.:approve:Can it run a bath :p:D

X30YES
30th July 2006, 03:41 AM
:approve::D:D:D:D:approve:

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2006, 04:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Nope! We do. But it's usually on our PDA/Cell phone and it only has a tiny wee screen. But it runs full blown IE though. Flash, java you name it, it runs it.:approve:Can it run a bath :p:D

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

:approve::D:D:D:D:approve:

See when I typed that... I just KNEW someone was gonna come back with a smart a!se comment.:D

The only thing that surprises me is that you beat Sweeney to it.;)

Sweeney
30th July 2006, 04:34 AM
I thought about it :sleepy:, but thought nah better let someone else get their comments in first :clown:

Mine wasn't as good anyway, "Can it run a marathon? ;)" :D

Gismo
30th July 2006, 04:35 AM
The only thing that surprises me is that you beat Sweeney to it.;):p;):D

N12 JLK
31st July 2006, 12:48 AM
yup im back, couldnt be assed looking at NMS last night as I was in the huff about being home so got a bottle of champers opened and got pissed;)
Will start a post of some of my holiday picks tonight if you all are interested and yes I did bring my Mothership run T-shirt to wear.