PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Aberdeen

bpirie1000
3rd December 2003, 05:01 AM
Seems To me that there is a lack of Aberdeen spottings..

Get your reg number up here and get spotting....

That is a mini LAW........

Thank you all very much and get flashing you lot...

Cheers Black mini BMP.

Gismo
3rd December 2003, 06:31 AM
Wow, long time no hear
It's nice to "see" you back in the forum

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd December 2003, 07:27 AM
Hi Brian - was beginning to think they had retracted Aberdeens' internet access it's been so quiet from you lot.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!????

Burple
3rd December 2003, 09:07 AM
Or is it just sheep chasing season...

..... you know... for keeping the house warm....

<wait for it>.....

........... Central Bleating?????

.... I'll get me coat... ;););):D

Krusty
4th December 2003, 07:08 AM
Brizie ................. I flashed you not long ago ............... but it wasn't with my mini

Hehehehe - dont tell zippy!!!!!!!

bpirie1000
5th December 2003, 02:47 AM
Bin Away with Some fairys .... very nice they were too..

But back Now and looking to see whatr you lot have been up too.

What is the latest mods to everyones car??

need mods !!!!!!

What is New and Why are there so many minis in Aberdeen and No members of NMS???? WE'll have to sort that out...

Cheers Brian

Julz
5th December 2003, 05:16 PM
Welcome back Brizie, as for new mods, ummm, Alan will be along shortly I guess!! And Linda has a shiny new ICE install!!;):clown:

Gismo
5th December 2003, 07:52 PM
Well, mods you say, well i guess the following counts as a mod or two :eek:
BBR 240 BHP engine conversion
AP Racing Big Brake conversion
Adjustable rear sway bar
TV screens in the headrests
5 channel amp and boom box + 10 disk MP3 DVD changer
Custom boot ICE install

:cool::cool:

Bonnie Scotland

bpirie1000
6th December 2003, 04:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Well, mods you say, well i guess the following counts as a mod or two :eek:
BBR 240 BHP engine conversion
AP Racing Big Brake conversion
Adjustable rear sway bar
TV screens in the headrests
5 channel amp and boom box + 10 disk MP3 DVD changer
Custom boot ICE install

:cool::cool:

Bonnie Scotland

Allan,
Are there any parts that actually came from the factory that have not been ripped off yer car and changed?? you have a BBR now?? what the hell was wrong with the hartge conversion??

Take it you got the screens in the head rests so you can play yer computer?? have you got Television in there too??

"Adjustable rear sway bar" Funny i am one of them.. The more I'm in the bar the more i sway:eek:

Glad to hear you still have the modification bug.. Keep the mods commin. What could you possibly be planning next?? How about an M3 engine???

Gismo
6th December 2003, 07:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000
Alan,
Are there any parts that actually came from the factory that have not been ripped off yer car and changed?? you have a BBR now?? what the hell was wrong with the hartge conversion??

Take it you got the screens in the head rests so you can play yer computer?? have you got Television in there too??

"Adjustable rear sway bar" Funny i am one of them.. The more I'm in the bar the more i sway:eek:

Glad to hear you still have the modification bug.. Keep the mods commin. What could you possibly be planning next?? How about an M3 engine???
Yes, there is the ability to watch television, reception in some areas is naff but the commute to Aberdeen is good all the way :) As for further mods i think i've gone as far as i need to, but, there is always a retrim for the seats to consider :p

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
7th December 2003, 01:59 AM
the M3 engine is my idea dammit! :P Bonnie, if you beat me too it, i'll cry.

BTW , i've been in aberdeen lots, last night infact, and i'm going again tonight. So might see some of you out an about. silk green cooper with 4 spots.

Gismo
7th December 2003, 02:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

the M3 engine is my idea dammit! :P Bonnie, if you beat me too it, i'll cry.
BTW , i've been in aberdeen lots, last night infact, and i'm going again tonight. So might see some of you out an about. silk green cooper with 4 spots.
KJ, you can have the M3 conversion, also, i've got some cream you can take to get rid of those 4 spots ;)

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
7th December 2003, 03:11 AM
its the hormones. Every time i think of you man, your beautiful xxx

Gismo
7th December 2003, 03:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

its the hormones. Every time i think of you man, your beautiful xxx
:eek::eek::eek::blackeye:

Bonnie Scotland

macblob
7th December 2003, 07:35 AM
These threads are getting more surreal by the day, and ty for that awful visual image kj :dead:

bpirie1000
7th December 2003, 07:33 PM
Macblob Your right things get stranger and stranger but keeps you human knowing that things are going insaine.

KJ The m3 has been done before looks great. seems to be like the proverbial brown stuff off a shovel..Like to see that one Do a quarter mile. Woooooooosh.!!!

minidriver#1
8th December 2003, 03:27 AM
so it is possible to put an M3 engine into a MINI? i've seen it too, but i thought that was a full race car setup. mmmmm

bpirie1000
11th December 2003, 02:59 AM
Anything is Possible you just have to stick with it..

M3 Now that is a thought.. Start saving for the engine and by that time new mini will be about 40 years old.......mmmmmm maybe not..

But Defenetly worth a shot..
maybe at the weekend in a spare half an hour.. ( If Only)

Tony
16th December 2003, 07:25 PM
back on topic...

im in aberdeen, and i see SO MANY Minis everyday, and people just dont wave anymore :(
its so unfair, and at this time of year as well......

seany
16th December 2003, 11:22 PM
i will be in aberdeen on thur or fri, i have to any mini i see, new and old.

Maxxed Ross
17th December 2003, 01:57 AM
So where do all the Mini boys & girls hang out up here? I've been cruising down the beach a few times and I didn't see any! let me know and i'll try to come down for a nosy after the hols.;)

seany
17th December 2003, 02:09 AM
do you have a mini

Maxxed Ross
17th December 2003, 02:22 AM
No but my dad does (big gordy) I just wanted to join in the fun!

seany
17th December 2003, 02:33 AM
ok thats cool

bpirie1000
17th December 2003, 04:49 AM
Well there are some minis down the beach....

Not your usual boolie bashers car. but there are a couple there.

Give us a shout next time and we'll c if we can get a meeting together.

Show the Aberdeen a decent car.

Hope that Aberdeen mini owners are seasonal wavers. !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Brian. ** BMP

Scheckter MC
17th December 2003, 09:37 PM
I live in Aberdeen, so will likely be available to attend my first Mini meet as and when arranged.
If between now and the end of Feb (unless I sell before then), then it would be nice to give my CR/W Cooper a decent send off just before the S arrives 1st March!
:)

Can't say I'm particularly bothered about heading down the beach though; my little Cooper would feel somewhat underdressed in the company of some of them Saxo's, 106's and Corsa's......
;)

Cheers,
****FHM

bpirie1000
18th December 2003, 02:58 AM
Yip So where you want to meet?? and When??

Been involved with New Mini and mini2 since they came out and should be able to have a wee mini event.. Post like this usually gets all the minis out and dusted off.

Just watch.. Zippy/Krusty/John!!!!!

We need you ..
Have you seen me about then?? **BMP

Cheers Brian

Maxxed Ross
25th December 2003, 04:48 AM
Yeah, that would be good. I'm back home for the holidays but a mini 'mini cruise' would be good. I'll try to get somthing in motion in the new year.

minidriver#1
25th December 2003, 08:25 AM
i was playing with a blue s last night in Aberdeen, he didnt wave or smile, just thought it'd be a good idea to show how much better his S is than my cooper. TWAT. But anyway... i've had just one MINI flash at me in Aberdeen the past few times i;ve been up that way.

bpirie1000
27th December 2003, 08:50 PM
I thought it was only me that never got flashed.. I was out in a works car and actuually spotted two mini drivers wave at each other.

Bizzar when your in an Is200 to see the sight but made me giggle.

So when is the Aberdeen Run I'll try and get some flyers sorted out and What happend to tony and everyone else.. Seasonal drivers or just not on-line???

Cheers Brian

Maxxed Ross
29th December 2003, 07:17 AM
Well like I said I'm at home in Falkirk just now but I go 'home' again 5th Jan, so anytime after then. lets say mid January at some point? or the best idea is to find out if there are any cruising events going on and just turn up in mass....that would be cool.

Tony
30th December 2003, 08:08 PM
seasonal drivers??

me,......ive not even bothered to wash my car for weeks, cause im having too much fun playing on the back roads round by westhill.
you dont see or hear from me cause im too buys ot driving.......

....and whats all this about the bouley?
..please tell me we dont have to go down there!!!!!

lets get something organised.