PDA

View Full Version : today purple mini could it have been Craig

Scottie
27th July 2006, 04:16 AM
Allan saw a purple Mini on the bypass road that would take you past the bus depot to the roundabout top of Bannockburn.

Was it your Car.

Craig
27th July 2006, 05:00 AM
not guilty... only went to work and back so that woudl be past morrisons/ ian grive etc... ;)

Craig
27th July 2006, 05:00 AM
oh and wait a minute - did he not know it wasn't me by the look of the wheels..... you used to own them :eek:;):D

Scottie
27th July 2006, 05:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

oh and wait a minute - did he not know it wasn't me by the look of the wheels..... you used to own them :eek:;):D

I said that to him and then I said did you not see the driver then I said did you notice the reg plate.

I noticed a powder blue cooper s at Stirling Royal Infirmary on Sunday afternoon with a funny scoop have you seen that going about.

I was casualty because I busted my ankle on Sunday long story

Craig
27th July 2006, 06:54 PM
yeah, it is a guy from stirling - it has a set of "nostrils" on the bonnet... From what I have heard, the paint job on it is horrendous...:(

It's a cooper also..;)

Clare1
27th July 2006, 09:20 PM
It a girl who stays just outside Stirling where i used to live, the car used to be Pepper White and looked fab...Now its Baby Blue.

Scottie
27th July 2006, 09:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

It a girl who stays just outside Stirling where i used to live, the car used to be Pepper White and looked fab...Now its Baby Blue.

I dinnae like what they have done to the scoop:(

Clare1
28th July 2006, 01:12 AM
Hmmm, its an upside down scoop!!! lol