PDA

View Full Version : Very PINK MINI

The Bull
24th July 2006, 06:20 AM
Anyone ever seen this MINI before. If you are near John Clark in Dundee it's worth having a look at. Supposedly it cost £28K when new! It started off as black and was resprayed pink for the customer. If I remember rightly it has a pink leather interior. If pink is you bag it's the MINI for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Picklehammer/Cars/pinkmini1.jpg

Mini Me
24th July 2006, 06:22 AM
yep, we sold it (sorry menzies)....very nice mowta.
Brave dealer taking that into stock[v]

AndyP & Lenore
24th July 2006, 06:26 AM
It has cream leather interior with a pink thread. Very bespoke car done for a Menzies customer. Yes, you can blame our very own Mr Broon for this!

On the forecourt at £21,995 eh? Holy-mother-of-all-that-is-residual-carnage!!:eek::eek::eek: Pretty sure it wasn't £28k new. Pretty sure it was a fair bit more than that, but I could be wrong.

And it's a shame it's being traded in so soon. For the right person, for the right reasons, it's a really nice looking car. Although I accept 99.99% of people (including me) wouldn't be seen dead in it.:eek:

markyc
24th July 2006, 06:30 AM
Saw the pics of the car from being brought into stock at Menzies right through to the finished article - what an incredible amount of work was done on it :eek::eek:

Wouldn't like to try and sell it, think they might have that for a while :dead::I;)

AndyP & Lenore
24th July 2006, 06:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Wouldn't like to try and sell it, think they might have that for a while :dead::I;)

LOL. We should take bets Mark.:p

markyc
24th July 2006, 06:50 AM
I've no doubt that there is a lady out there (somewhere :eek:) with 22k to throw about desperate for a bubblegum pink Mini :clown::D Then again maybe not :dead: You never know in in these days of equal equality it may appeal to a bloke :eek::kiss::I;)

PACMAN
24th July 2006, 07:57 AM
have you check out the mini web page..... it down as black with only 3000 miles on the clock .... i bet they where in the dark !!!!!

X30YES
24th July 2006, 02:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

I've no doubt that there is a lady out there (somewhere :eek:) with 22k to throw about desperate for a bubblegum pink Mini :clown::D Then again maybe not :dead: You never know in in these days of equal equality it may appeal to a bloke :eek::kiss::I;)
Brave woman right enough with that number plate :p

Keith
24th July 2006, 03:45 PM
My girlfriend can NEVER see this, Dundee is off my list of places to go.
Let me know once its sold and the coast is clear.

Big Col
24th July 2006, 04:05 PM
She only bought it a few months ago did she not? Wonder why she got rid so quick.

I agree with Keith though. Lins will be getting told to look the other way when we go through Dundee!

Julz
24th July 2006, 04:39 PM
I saw it when we were in Dundee yesterday and was offered the chance to go for a look, if it was in any dealers other than JC's then I would have done as I think that mini would suit me fine! It's pink (obviously) which would mean that Rob would NEVER drive it, but I doubt poor Craig would want to go in it either!!:I:kiss::D

The Bull
24th July 2006, 05:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

On the forecourt at £21,995 eh? Holy-mother-of-all-that-is-residual-carnage!!:eek::eek::eek:

Aye, residuals kind of go out the window when you do that sort of stuff to a car. :D

The Bull
24th July 2006, 05:34 PM
What the next owner should do is get some really crazy engine mods done to it and go and embarrass some Neds on the strip at Crail! lol

gill
24th July 2006, 06:41 PM
Yep, we seen it the other day when coming down the Kingsway in Dundee - knew it was ex.Menzies thanks to Clare!

It is very noticable!:D

Would certainly stand out from the crowd, but even I'm not sure I'm that loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Allan
24th July 2006, 08:13 PM
Keith, just keep the csl under lock and key. Or she will be off to trade it in for it :D

Keith
24th July 2006, 08:47 PM
Allan,
Your telling me!

Gismo
24th July 2006, 09:03 PM
I saw it when the M3 was in getting sorted, each to their own, but, to me it's hideous :disapprove:

Julz
24th July 2006, 11:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I saw it when the M3 was in getting sorted, each to their own, but, to me it's hideous :disapprove:

But Alan, pink is sooo you (Burberry does also come in pink you know!!);):p:D

Clare1
25th July 2006, 12:38 AM
It was me, I admit it!!! Im the guilty one who Sold this Lovely car!!! :p

Shows how much you REALLY can personalise MINI!! :D

The lady who bought it loved the car, it was due to unforseen circumstances that she had to part with it. If she could, she would still be driving it.

stoney
25th July 2006, 01:11 AM
i seen it one day out on the road got a pic of it in my phone !!!!!!!!! christine loves it !!!!

rockwellcm
25th July 2006, 04:36 AM
Forget the car,i am looking for the woman who had the numberplate 69 CS,now thats my type of woman!!

i can imagine what the CS is for,if it goes with 69 :D:D:D

Spotted it too last week at Clarks,DD

JR

AndyP & Lenore
25th July 2006, 04:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by rockwellcm

Forget the car,i am looking for the woman who had the numberplate 69 CS,now thats my type of woman!!

JR

My pure and inncocent mind just couldn't figure out what you were talking about.:I

L.

Big Col
25th July 2006, 03:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

:eek: BS not liking something that's a bit different! :eek: I never thought I'd see the day. :question::question::question:;)

Keith
26th July 2006, 04:37 PM
Car sold already!

:)

Clare1
26th July 2006, 05:13 PM
Hope it is going to as good a home as where it came from!!!

X30YES
26th July 2006, 07:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by rockwellcm

JR
:approve:............and as for that pink thing , well words escape me to be honest , well not that I could type them that is :eek:, shocking . bowfin ,and unbelievably mindblowing that anyone would do that to a mini , let alone buy it :I...as I said earlier ''shot at dawn '':eek: :p;):D:D
I take it you will have realised I dont like it , there again its not my car or money , someone will think its the dugs lugs no doubt :p:cool:...and why not :p

Big Col
26th July 2006, 08:19 PM
<GASPS LOUDLY> Angus AND BS don't like it! I' never have guessed that would've happened! [;}

Clare1
27th July 2006, 01:57 AM
Hehehe!! ;0)

MINI's are all individual, how dull if they were all the same!!! ;0)

X30YES
27th July 2006, 02:11 AM
Guess thats the over the hill mob out voted then , least we can say its mince and come off the fence when need be ;):p

weefossy
28th July 2006, 06:25 AM
I think it's excellent, but I'm glad it was sold before our Claire saw it.....could have been very expensive:D Was the number plate for sale with the car? It alone has got to be worth a packet!

Crombers
28th July 2006, 06:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy
worth a packet!

Ah yes but , a packet of what Malcolm :p;):D

Gismo
28th July 2006, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
<GASPS LOUDLY> Angus AND BS don't like it! I' never have guessed that would've happened! [;}Eh :evil: what's up :p

Burple
11th August 2006, 08:47 PM
I saw this last week too, it must have been sold.

Strangely enough, it was in Sainsburys' car park in Dundee, in a DISABLED SPACE. Is Colour Blindness a disability?

;):clown::clown::p

PACMAN
11th August 2006, 09:19 PM
Just a blind driver using the cat eyes for directions :clown:;):)

zimbo
11th August 2006, 11:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

I saw this last week too, it must have been sold.

Strangely enough, it was in Sainsburys' car park in Dundee, in a DISABLED SPACE. Is Colour Blindness a disability?

;):clown::clown::p

Moan moan MOAN... your a right wee grumpy fella these days arent you? :blackeye:

Burple
12th August 2006, 12:20 AM
quote:

Moan moan MOAN... your a right wee grumpy fella these days arent you? :blackeye:

Sing along with me now...

"... Ahhhhhh Shaddupayaface!" :p:p:D:D:D:D

Well those spaces are designated for those with disabilities, so that it's easier for them to get into the shop, not the self important, ignorant masses who have the rest of the car park to choose from but are too lazy to walk a few extra steps to their car.

Don't even start me on the pillocks who never stop at pedestrian crossings in Supermarket Car parks to let people cross.. that's just fackn' rude :p:p:D:D:p:p

zimbo
12th August 2006, 12:26 AM
:D lol

Gismo
12th August 2006, 01:33 PM
Go Ewan go :p