PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Warden

yiponwah
30th November 2003, 09:11 AM
How many ppl hate edinburgh traffic wardens, I think are the worst ppl in the u.k.

3GGG
30th November 2003, 07:19 PM
I've not got a problem with them, only doing a job. If you have got a problem with rules and charges for parking then that is something different.

Monsta Mo Mini
30th November 2003, 09:54 PM
I think it's the complete lack of common sense displayed by them that most people object to. One of the more noteable bookings include a hearse being loaded with its cargo outside the funeral directors!

KenL
1st December 2003, 05:45 AM
Those ones on the mopeds are evil !!!

Wul
1st December 2003, 06:08 PM
Watch out for the "plain clothed" ones too - ie traffic wardens using their own cars (obviously for a bung!) - saw one yesterday park on a double yellow line to get out and put a parking ticket on a car!

knaone
3rd December 2003, 04:37 AM
Pfft 8)

There is only one in Dundee thats really truely evil, I have heard him be called "NO Mercy" and "Nae Friends" hehe :D:blackeye:

The worst thing has to be there is a crossing outside my house, and the amount of cars that park on it is unbelieveable... wee kids running between parked cars etc. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Suppost to be points on your license... have i ever seen anyone done... noooooo and its on CCTV too!

*gives up at this.... i have ranted enough......* :dead::dead::dead::dead::(:(

sorry folks.... needed to vent

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd December 2003, 07:20 AM
It's the same here in Edinburgh. I live just outside the "controlled zone". As soon as your outside this zone it's a free for all. We're not just talking double parking here but triple parked cars lining both sides of the street which doesn't leave much room for anything else let alone a fire engine or any other emergency vehicle...and get this..the fire brigade could be charged with damaging property if they tried removing any of these ignorant bastards' cars. What it does prove though is that as with the GATSOs its sod all to do with road safety and lots to do with lining the pockets of the local councils!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PAPER CLIP PUSHING TOSSERS!!!!!:evil:

Phew..that's better:D

duncan
3rd December 2003, 07:34 AM
Apparently there are only 6 traffic wardens in Dundee.

I saw 4 together, in that high volume traffic area called "Tannadice Park" one match.
(Wonder how many tickets they issued to the United defence, as they are pretty static)

But more seriously, why the hell were they INSIDE the ground?????????

knaone
3rd December 2003, 07:10 PM
Only 6.... maybe thats a job for me... you dont seem to see them often :D

I think they were in the ground cause Terry (the big silly lion is still called terry aint he?) has got loads of cars parked and they are trying to make a citizens arrest :D:D:D or so they say :p:blackeye:

duncan
4th December 2003, 07:19 AM
I thought they might be looking for those awful light blue invalid cars for a minute, in a seventies throwback type thing, but i guess not