PDA

View Full Version : Roof graphics

euan
28th November 2003, 07:37 PM
Having had a trail about, and read some of the other forums for once, I noticed that there is a HUGE increase in people getting roof graphics just now. Have I been away for a bit and missed something, but when did this start?

Nothing wrong with graphics, I've tried to think about what I would get in the past (most likely checks) on my EB, but always stop as I love the look of the car as it is. Mind you, what else would go? I quite like the target, but think it would have been better on my old IB/W.

Gismo
28th November 2003, 07:42 PM
Roof graphics make your car go faster, run better, stop better ;) and also look pretty good :cool: the only graphic for an EB is the saltire, in my humble opinion :)

Bonnie Scotland

KenL
28th November 2003, 08:36 PM
Don't think the saltire is a popular graphic down sarf :D

euan
28th November 2003, 08:51 PM
yeah, I thought of a saltire but seeing as the car lives in Wimbledon I don't fancy the chances of keeping my R90's, nor the car scratch free :)

Duncan Stewart
28th November 2003, 10:06 PM
It is about being different. As the amount of new mini's on the road increases there are many that look the same. I love my Cooper as it is but after alot of deliberation I am getting graphics done to make my mini a bit different.

macblob
30th November 2003, 09:32 AM
Just got mine to make it stand out a little as there are so many around edinburgh now.

<thinks back to when i ist had the car and it was one of only ones on the rd>