PDA

View Full Version : New (and Really Proud) MINI owner

Bonkers
17th July 2006, 09:15 PM
Hi to everyone
I was at Arbroath on Saturday and was well impressed by all your Mini's, both new and classic. Thankyou to the owners who pointed me to this site ...you know who you are!.. I finally managed to make a dream come true when I got my new MINI Cooper in May (actually, my partner wanted a Ford Focus, and it is his company car,...however, I managed to persuade him that me being happy was much more important than a Ford Focus!!) So, I now have my MINI. Not yet named - any suggestions?

It is a basic MINI Cooper, Metallic black and has no modifications (Company car - not allowed!:disapprove:)

I look forward to being part of the Brotherhood & Sisterhood of the Mini Owners/Drivers. I will now flash all Mini's I see - please flash back if you see me!
:D

Edit: Moved to correct forum

X30YES
17th July 2006, 09:20 PM
Welcome to NMS , Bonkers , well you'll fit in well here :p:D:D

Sweeney
17th July 2006, 09:21 PM
"It is a basic MINI Cooper, Metallic black and has no modifications (Company car - not allowed!)"

Just don't tell them then :sleepy:

Bonkers
17th July 2006, 09:25 PM
Unfortunatley, my partner is a company man through and through - modifications and enhancements are a definite no no - his only suggestion to make it stand out is to "keep it clean"! Not much fun there then!

Maybe I'll get some fluffy dice - do you think he would approve?

Sweeney
17th July 2006, 09:27 PM
It's your car :p

speaking of that if you want them i have some, was a rather "thoughtful" christmas present from someone :p

AndyP & Lenore
17th July 2006, 09:58 PM
Welcome to NMS.:D:D

Keith
17th July 2006, 10:05 PM
Ford Focus! Did you threaten him with a divorce??!

Glad you got your mini, they are awesome cars!
Black will keep you busy, I'm sure you wont miss the mods.......for too long.

Big Col
17th July 2006, 10:25 PM
tut tut Keith! How inattentive of you. If she was married she'd be unlikely to be calling him her "partner"! I'm guessing she threatened him with getting married! :D:p;)

Welcome to the site Bonkers. :)

Craig
17th July 2006, 10:29 PM
Welcome :approve:

gill
18th July 2006, 12:04 AM
Hello and welcome to the site .... Enjoy!!! :D:cool::D

X30YES
18th July 2006, 12:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonkers

Unfortunatley, my partner is a company man through and through - modifications and enhancements are a definite no no - his only suggestion to make it stand out is to "keep it clean"! Not much fun there then!

Maybe I'll get some fluffy dice - do you think he would approve?
Dont be so silly :eek:;):D...<you'll always get an honest answer from me >

illegalhunter
18th July 2006, 01:27 AM
i was to get £16000 to spend on a company car & told no cooper s so your lucky to get it m8 welcome to the club ps just got my one for the weekend

Duncan Stewart
18th July 2006, 03:07 AM
:D Welcome, nowt wrong with a standard Mini, the're all fantastic fun :D

Crombers
18th July 2006, 05:30 AM
Welcome to NMSland :approve: g'on the Coopers :D

Neil and Lorna
18th July 2006, 07:28 AM
Welcome.:D:D:D

Neil and Lorna