PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE ON NMS LOST A CAMERA @ ARBROATH?

jayex
16th July 2006, 04:16 AM
Found a camera on my red tartan rug on packing up at Arbroath today. Asked around and waited until the end and no-one came back for it, don't even know if it was anyones on here?? Have handed it into the Police before leaving Arbroath and was advised it would be taken to Arbroath Police Station. So if it is anyones please give them a call.

Scottie
16th July 2006, 04:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by jayex

Found a camera on my red tartan rug at Arbroath today. Asked around and waited until the end and no-one came back for it, don't even know if it was anyones on here?? Have handed it into the Police before leaving Arbroath and was advised it would be taken to Arbroath Police Station. So if it is anyones please give them a call.

Yes read the Arbroath thread Maxxed Roses has

jayex
16th July 2006, 04:25 AM
Have read Arbroath thread and PM'd Ross.

Thanks Fiona, :cool:

X30YES
16th July 2006, 12:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by jayex

Found a camera on my red tartan rug on packing up at Arbroath today. Asked around and waited until the end and no-one came back for it, don't even know if it was anyones on here?? Have handed it into the Police before leaving Arbroath and was advised it would be taken to Arbroath Police Station. So if it is anyones please give them a call.
I hope you managed to take a few pics before handing it in :p:approve:;),

Big Gordy
17th July 2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks Jayex;) Only discovered it was missing when we got home to Falkirk:I Now how the hell do I get it back from the Arbroath Rozzers8) :p:D:approve:

Big Col
17th July 2006, 08:30 PM
You phone them up and prove that it is yours. Should be quite easy considering there will be pics of you on there. :D

I'd imagine they could have it sent to you provided you pay for it?

Burple
17th July 2006, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
You phone them up and prove that it is yours. Should be quite easy considering there will be pics of you on there. :D

I'd imagine they could have it sent to you provided you pay for it?

Or one of the 'local' members could pick it up and meet you somewhere in between to give it back? :p:p

...Yeah.. I could do it :p:p:D:D

Big Col
17th July 2006, 10:21 PM
Just DON'T take any pictures of your wee chap with the camera!!!! Sicko! ;)

Burple
17th July 2006, 10:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Just DON'T take any pictures of your wee chap with the camera!!!! Sicko! ;)

moi??? ;);););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Big Gordy
17th July 2006, 10:56 PM
It doesn't have a macro attachment Col;)

jayex
19th July 2006, 04:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Thanks Jayex;) Only discovered it was missing when we got home to Falkirk:I Now how the hell do I get it back from the Arbroath Rozzers8) :p:D:approve:

No probs, they said that if i did find out who's it was, to get them to phone Arbroath police station and as long as they could tell them the make of the camera etc there wouldnt be a problem getting it back- didnt want to go taking it home with me - not bieng sure that it even belonged to anyone on here, tryed turning it on as loadsa Mini photos or mug shots :p might have gave me a good idea, but i think the battery may have been flat (either that or i just couldnt work it:clown:)let me know how you get on :)

Burple
19th July 2006, 05:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

It doesn't have a macro attachment Col;)

What starts with 'C'mere Gordy'

.. and ends with 'Ooowww me shins!'??

:p:p:p;):D