PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Mirth

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 05:03 PM
A University mortuary student walked into the mortuary where a body was lying on the table. Confident that he knew enough now to begin the procedure without his instructor, he began to examine the body. When he rolled it over, he was shocked to see a cork in the man's butt.

Mystified, he pulled it out and immediately heard Swing Low, Sweet Chariot song come out of the guy's butt. Shaken by what had happened, he quickly shoved the cork back into it's original resting place. He then ran to get his instructor, nervously shouting, "Sir, you must come, you won't believe what I discovered!!".
Annoyed by the interruption, the professor said, "Let's take a look at this astounding discovery."

When they entered the morgue, the teacher was also surprised to see the cork, so he approached the table and promptly removed the cork.

Upon hearing Swing Low Sweet Chariot, he quickly replaced the cork and said, "What's so surprising about that? I've heard thousands of a*seholes sing that song!"

Gismo
27th November 2003, 06:07 PM
What a corker , nice one, i dare you to post it on MINI2 ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 06:19 PM
What a first post that would make :D

Burple
27th November 2003, 07:38 PM
LOL....
ha ha ha ha...

I've just been asked here why I'm sitting at my desk sniggering!! :D

I DARE you to post that on MINI2!!!!!!!!

heh heh heh :D:D:D:D

Mini Martyn
27th November 2003, 07:39 PM
Post It! Post It! Post It! Post It! Post It! Post It!

knaone
27th November 2003, 07:41 PM
see how long it takes for someone to delete it :D

See if they can see the funny side :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 07:52 PM
I could always log on as someone new and post it couldn't I :p:D:approve: mmmmmmmmmmmm might just do that and like you say it would see if they indeed do have a sense of humour-NOT. But wait :eek: this would be the first place they would look :eek: Ohhhhhh will I or won't I. Decisions, decisions

Burple
27th November 2003, 07:56 PM
Aaaaahhhhhh Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on....

Ye Will, ye will, ye will, ye will, ye will..... YE WILL!!!

<suddenly snaps out of Mrs Doyle accent to a room of people staring> ;)

knaone
27th November 2003, 07:57 PM
as Mrs Doyle would say "Ah ya will, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On, Go On

GO ON!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:;):p:p

knaone
27th November 2003, 07:59 PM
God dammit, Ewan got in before me!

Burple
27th November 2003, 08:01 PM
HA ha...

Beat ya!! :p

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 08:03 PM
You pair are just trying to drop me right in the sh*t aren't you evil beings :p:D:approve:

knaone
27th November 2003, 08:04 PM
If you want i'll post it then?

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 08:19 PM
If we post this on MINI2 we better be prepared for the backlash of Scottish jokes :blackeye:

knaone
27th November 2003, 08:22 PM
We are used to that, we have had that for generations!

Its just a little bit of harmless "banter" ;):D

Burple
27th November 2003, 08:51 PM
So long as it goes in the OT&B forum.... who cares... it's banter right??
And after all the crap we've had to put up with football wise, 1966-wise and now the feckin rugby.... surely they can take one ickle jokey-poo??? ;)
And after all the jokes about tight Scots and wearing 'skirts'... surely they'll be able to take one about being @*seholes???? heh heh heh ;):D

At least we'll get the Aussies on our side!!! and any other decent rugby playing countries... ;)

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 09:08 PM
Run away, run away :p That's it posted on MINI2 :D Prepare for all out war <ohhhhhh what have I done> :p:D:approve: Oh well to late now hehehehahahahohoho :clown:

Gismo
27th November 2003, 09:26 PM
Goes to explore the thread, he he

Bonnie Scotland

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 09:42 PM
Crickey:eek: It's been on for 30 mins and nobody's left any sarky comments - YET :p:D:approve: <slightly worried>

Big Gordy
27th November 2003, 11:22 PM
2 hours :eek: 2 whole hours before anyone left a comment :p I thought it would have been sooner I must admit :p:D:approve:

knaone
27th November 2003, 11:23 PM
I thought it would have been a bit nastier myself lol :D:D:D

Burple
28th November 2003, 12:21 AM
Just one reply??? jeez.. that's poor..
right.. hold on..
Never mind.. I do my best.. to keep the side up!

<fans the flames then legs it..> ;)