PDA

View Full Version : Pepper white chequered roof

Marysmin1
12th July 2006, 10:46 PM
Has anyone got/seen any pw/b coopers with a chequered roof that has pepper white coloured squares instead of the white? If so does anyone know where I can get this done? :)

euan
13th July 2006, 12:19 AM
Pretty sure it can be done, I looked at getting EB stripes done for my white roof and it wasn't going to be that much hassle. Apex should be able to help you (see sponsers link on the front page) - he's in Edinburgh so not a million miles from you (if your profile is right!)

X30YES
13th July 2006, 12:20 AM
It might be possible...and as far as I know not off the shelf tho ........., what about a paint job ??,or give John a call at Apex and he will tell you if you get different shades of white .

Marysmin1
13th July 2006, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the replies. I sent John at Apex an email a few days ago but no reply yet. The more I think about it the more the idea appeals to me!

Mini Me
13th July 2006, 07:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Marysmin1

Has anyone got/seen any pw/b coopers with a chequered roof that has pepper white coloured squares instead of the white? If so does anyone know where I can get this done? :)

carlo at pentagon can colour match the pepper white onto vinyl ,easy job, wont cost much....pm me and i'll give you his mobile.
He has a new unit in stirling but i dont have that number;)

john-apex
14th July 2006, 06:15 AM
Mary,
sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been running about trying to get everything done before I finished for my holidays. I am away from work till end of the month:D:D:D but give one of the guys a call and they can send you colour samples to try.

John:cool:

Marysmin1
14th July 2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone, pm sent to you only me and samples requested from Apex... getting somewhere now! Cheers!