PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the caribean

Hadi
8th July 2006, 10:56 PM
Went to see the sequal last night in the pictures, it was on for ages but is a really good film, before going in to sit down i bought a diet pepsi and asked for a medium sweet popcorn, the girl said something like if i buy large i qualify for some promotion, so i said okay as it was only 30p dearer, when i collocted my change i was handed a pepsi scratch card called "play to win" which i scratched to find i have won an X-box 360 and a copy of football manager 2006, this was one of five second prizes in the uk, the top prize being an lcd tv x-box cooler jammed with pepsi,third prize was one of 500 t shirts, cant beleive i won something, even though i already have one, scratched it in the dark and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me :D to think i was not going to go cause i couldnt be bothered :p

Sweeney
8th July 2006, 11:03 PM
Football manager 2000, they really pulled out all the stops there to offer a great game :p

Nice to hear that someone is having some luck :)

(im jealous ;))

I'm waiting on my entries getting back to me, i've entered every 5th gear and top gear competition. Yet to win something :( Even entered one to win a mini cooper :p

Hadi
8th July 2006, 11:07 PM
Just noticed my mistake there and sorted it oops :I

Sweeney
8th July 2006, 11:12 PM
haha had me wondering actually as well, how i could think football manager 2000 was re-released for the 360 :p
http://www.unitelater.com/s9y/uploads/misc/homer-doh.jpg

sleepyrascal
9th July 2006, 10:05 AM
Hmmmmm if you feel like selingone of your xboxes.... im looking for one ;0)

monkimagic
10th July 2006, 09:27 PM
Damn lucky. well done