PDA

View Full Version : AndyP & Lenore

Mark R
2nd July 2006, 09:01 AM
Saw your MINI earlier today parked opposite the cinema.

Neil and Lorna
2nd July 2006, 03:22 PM
Nope it was ours.:D

Neil and Lorna.:):D

AndyP & Lenore
2nd July 2006, 06:08 PM
We were in our X5 yesterday.:D

Mark R
2nd July 2006, 06:10 PM
Ah Ok, I only caught sight of it for a second in the mirror. It was pointed out to me as I drove past.

I can see myself going to your cinema in the next few weeks so I'll make sure to say hello if any of you are there at the time.

Mark R
2nd July 2006, 06:12 PM
Is it only really the roof colour that sets your cars apart or is there anything else that's different?

AndyP & Lenore
2nd July 2006, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mark R

Ah Ok, I only caught sight of it for a second in the mirror. It was pointed out to me as I drove past.

I can see myself going to your cinema in the next few weeks so I'll make sure to say hello if any of you are there at the time.

Ok, any film in particular:question:

Pirates Of The Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest
Superman Returns
The Break Up
Garfield 2
Stormbreaker
Cars

The list goes on.........

Mark R
2nd July 2006, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by Mark R

Ok, any film in particular:question:

Pirates Of The Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest
Superman Returns
The Break Up
Garfield 2
Stormbreaker
Cars

The list goes on.........

PotC - DMC and Cars are both ones I'm looking to see but depends on what the other half wants to go see and when. I have spoke to her about Over The Hedge so it could be that.

Sweeney
2nd July 2006, 07:06 PM
what sets them apart is; wheels, side skirts, number plate, arches, roof colour and that legendary works badge :p

better claim your nms discount from them when you go in mark, only fair ;)