PDA

View Full Version : stone chuckies.

monkimagic
2nd July 2006, 05:25 AM
Every blood road around here has been covered with this cheap, nasty and clearly danerous sh*te road surface.

I am so pissed today, could'nt get a good blast on my bike without running into this today, if it was'nt some getting laid it was the excess stones every where.

Looks like there have been more accidents due to this sh*te.

This Is Aberdeen (http://www.thisisaberdeen.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=202847&command=displayContent&sourceNode=201728&home=yes&more_nodeId1=148311&contentPK=14782810)

N12 JLK
2nd July 2006, 07:01 PM
Seems that its a VERY cheap way of resurfacing the roads these days the road from Inverness to Elgins shocking , its the same there:disapprove:

Sweeney
2nd July 2006, 07:08 PM
is that the surface on the rough noisy bit on the c/nauld a80 road? if it is then it does my head in!

thankfully all the roads i travel on around my area are smooth tarmac and any that are resurfaced are even smoother, only problem is it only lasts about 3 months then pot holes appear everywhere :p

The Dogfather
2nd July 2006, 08:46 PM
Its cheap until they get landed with a few bills for removing tar from cars because they got the mixture wrong.

monkimagic
3rd July 2006, 01:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Its cheap until they get landed with a few bills for removing tar from cars because they got the mixture wrong.

DiD you eVer get anywhere with this VB ? my bike is a bloody mess with tar around the swing arm, engine casing and down pipes :mad:

The Dogfather
3rd July 2006, 01:12 AM
the claim is in with Aberdeenshire Council's insurers, I'm expecting them to knock it back. The next step is the small claims court. Take some photos and get a claim in you've got nothing to lose.

AndyP & Lenore
3rd July 2006, 02:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

the claim is in with Aberdeenshire Council's insurers, I'm expecting them to knock it back. The next step is the small claims court. Take some photos and get a claim in you've got nothing to lose.

We're in the middle of that with Scottish Border Council relating to the pot hole they didn't fix and we didn't see.

Their insurers knocked it back so I set my solicitor on to them. He's like a Rottweiler on steriods. Oh.:eek: Poor choice of animal consider some of my recent posts.;)