PDA

View Full Version : Health and safety my ass !!!

monkimagic
2nd July 2006, 05:07 AM
Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=393211&in_page_id=1770)

X30YES
2nd July 2006, 05:03 PM
What a load of Bo%%ocks :p......shocking or what :eek:

Gismo
2nd July 2006, 05:13 PM
Terrible :disapprove:

N12 JLK
2nd July 2006, 07:03 PM
Thats the way it is these days , you are better off on the dole being a thief and a lazy bas***d:(

Sweeney
2nd July 2006, 07:13 PM
pi$$es me off big time, we got burgled and i had the thieves unknowingly try to sell my stuff back to me. Told the coppers and they said theres nothing they can do, even though finger prints were apparently taken from the house...

So when this sort of thing happens, people end up taking the law in their own hands and on top of that they end up getting as much if not more punishment from the law than the criminal for doing so.

gill
2nd July 2006, 08:56 PM
Mental, eh??????????? :disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Sheilz
2nd July 2006, 09:59 PM
The age of litigation!
Am just waiting for the time that some parent sues the arse off of social services for taking their kid(s) into care on the grounds that the system has done as much damage to the kid(s) as they the parents did themselves. Then social services could also get done under the trades description act for going under the banner of child protection.

Crombers
3rd July 2006, 06:40 AM
Barmy :(

Burple
3rd July 2006, 07:51 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

So tell me again.. what exactly is the job the Police do?

Now they're scared of being sued by poeple committing crimes?
When did the whole world decide to bend over and take it like this?

I think I'd be looking to sue them in this case then, for failure to keep law and order. Like the article says, anyone caught committing a crime DEFINITELY does not deserve to retain the right to sue.

They DO deserve to be locked in a tiny cell with a big hairy man named Dorothy tho... and to play a VERY important role in a game of 'Mummies and Daddies'...

euan
3rd July 2006, 08:38 PM
I say sod it, I'd rather they ran the risk of being sued then let people get away with stuff. That's an awful situation.

Big Col
4th July 2006, 12:33 AM
Scary!