PDA

View Full Version : Mutleys new shoes

Big Gordy
2nd July 2006, 02:27 AM
Thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my re-powdercoated wheels :approve:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/BigGordy/DSCF1138.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/BigGordy/DSCF1142.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/BigGordy/DSCF1140.jpg

What do you guys/gals think:question: can be seen in the flesh at the forthcoming Arbroath run :D
I've also copied Euan and painted the calipers gold......looks good IMO :p:D:approve:

Sweeney
2nd July 2006, 02:52 AM
mm never have been a fan of those wheels but in black they look very nice indeed :) its hard to see the calipers although i think thats due to the shade, who done the wheels for you?

MartinSullivan
2nd July 2006, 02:53 AM
Nice wheels G :D

minidriver#1
2nd July 2006, 03:28 AM
that looks sweet. Where did u get it done btw?

Coop
2nd July 2006, 04:21 AM
As the fast show said...........

Nice

illegalhunter
2nd July 2006, 04:38 AM
well it will be easy to see the kerbing damage but they look good m8

Big Gordy
2nd July 2006, 04:56 AM
Good god man:eek: you don't think I left them on do you:p Can't leave these on with the missus driving it most of the time:blackeye:;)
I'll try and find out the name of the company that did them as I got them done through a contact at my work. They made an @rse of them the first time so they did them again for me and its like they have been done by a different company altogether:D Soooooooooooper job 2nd time around :p:D:approve:

monkimagic
2nd July 2006, 04:59 AM
They are the dog bollocks

Sweeney
2nd July 2006, 05:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

They made an @rse of them the first time so they did them again for me and its like they have been done by a different company altogether:D Soooooooooooper job 2nd time around :p:D:approve:

Well they are only human afterall :clown:

is it me/the camera/the sunlight or has your paint faded, doesn't seem as deep a tone as chilli red should be? Comparing to pictures of mine it looks more like solar red? :I

Is this something ill have to look forward to in years to come of my mini ownership? :disapprove:

sedgie
2nd July 2006, 05:05 AM
no sure will hae a lookie@arbroath

stoney
2nd July 2006, 03:17 PM
nice wheels :)

Big Gordy
2nd July 2006, 11:44 PM
quote:is it me/the camera/the sunlight or has your paint faded, doesn't seem as deep a tone as chilli red should be? Comparing to pictures of mine it looks more like solar red?

Is this something ill have to look forward to in years to come of my mini ownership?

Must be the camera/sunlight Sweeney as its OK in the flesh:cool: Does look a bit "orange" in the pictures now that you mention it:I Reds do tend to go a bit pink after a while tho:disapprove: My mundanes wing mirrors are bad for that but a quick rub with t-cut soon brings them back to the right colour:D

weefossy
3rd July 2006, 05:56 AM
I'm a big fan of S spokes....original and best.....look good that colour.

Crombers
3rd July 2006, 06:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

I'm a big fan of S spokes....original and best.....look good that colour.

Way t'go da :approve:

Nice wheels Gordy :cool:

Wul
3rd July 2006, 07:43 PM
Looks interesting Gordy - maybe swap them on to ma car at Arbroath to see what an all black MINI looks like eh? :p;)

Burple
3rd July 2006, 07:57 PM
Wicked look Big G! They'll look better when the car's out of the shade on the road properly! I'll even let you off for copying me ;);):p:p:D:D

They are the Poodle's Peas alright! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Smitty
3rd July 2006, 09:12 PM
Looking good, really stand out, especially with the big white Pirelli logo!!:D

Wul
3rd July 2006, 11:02 PM
Aye - till he needs 2 new tyres and can't afford Pirellis - then it just looks silly ;):p

sleepyrascal
4th July 2006, 12:10 AM
is anyone else thinking Dukes of Hazard!!! hahahaha

I like it!

Big Col
4th July 2006, 12:25 AM
Like that G man!

Burple
4th July 2006, 01:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

is anyone else thinking Dukes of Hazard!!! hahahaha

I like it!

<insert 'Bridge Out' signs>
<insert huge cloud of dust>
<insert blasting 'Dixie' horn>

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I *KNEW* it was missing something!

;););):p

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9336/general3zr.jpg

:D:D

Sweeney
4th July 2006, 01:24 AM
could've photoshopped daisy dukes in there somewhere as well could you not haha :p

Burple
4th July 2006, 01:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

could've photoshopped daisy dukes in there somewhere as well could you not haha :p

;);)

Err... nah.. I had to.. err... keep that picture err.. leave that part out ;);):p:p

sleepyrascal
4th July 2006, 01:48 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/sleepyrascal/joh.jpg

Sweeney
4th July 2006, 01:51 AM
wehay, now see, that looks MUCH better :D

MartinSullivan
4th July 2006, 02:58 AM
http://www.minicherished.co.uk/AUC/vehicle_images/resized2/NC54ZGT_01_CVI_140606_20_FineGround_z2i4f31yyk2swh dbryabysbqc_FGN_V01.jpg

Big Gordy
4th July 2006, 05:34 AM
quote: Looking good, really stand out, especially with the big white Pirelli logo!!
Thats why I did it:D thought they were a bit TOO black.....if you know what I mean8)
Would quite happily swap Ross for Daisy Duke on the run to Arbroath:D:D:D:D:blackeye:

quote: Aye - till he needs 2 new tyres and can't afford Pirellis - then it just looks silly
Aaaagh but if I put the pirellis on the one side then no one would notice would they :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
4th July 2006, 05:38 AM
I may attempt to fit Big Cols 'S' side skirts this week if I find the time8);).......wonder if the missus would notice:question: what do you think.....bearing in mind it took 2 days for her to realise John had fitted him with chrome ears:D:D :p:D:approve:

MartinSullivan
4th July 2006, 06:35 AM
And she has never noticed the MTH ;)

Big Col
4th July 2006, 03:39 PM
lol. I forgot I passed them on to you Big G. :)

You've GOT to get the 01 on the side!

I actually really like the orangy look your car has in they pics! :I

Big Gordy
5th July 2006, 10:41 PM
quote: And she has never noticed the MTH
Ssssssssssssshhh not so loud Martin :eek:;)
The poor wee thing never gets above 30mph on its run to school with Ishy driving so no she hasn't noticed yet:D I'm about to attempt the side skirts now so wish me luck :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
6th July 2006, 05:46 AM
Woohoo:D another successful covert mission completed:approve:
Mutley now has 'S' side skirts. Didn't take to long. I'll post pictures tomorrow :p:D:approve: