PDA

View Full Version : FAO ANDY_P

ianking
1st July 2006, 04:01 AM
Andy remember to look out the cinema window to see me going past on the horse the morn as its Galashiels gala day.
Tomorrow I will have 1bhp.:)
If you can would you be able to get some photos from up at the cinema window.
Ian

AndyP & Lenore
1st July 2006, 04:04 AM
Howdy Ian.

What time will you be going past at?

ianking
1st July 2006, 04:06 AM
i would have thought at about mid day.
Clip clop clip clop hooorah, hooorah.

just getting in the spirit.

Sarah is not on a horse the morn she is just going to follow the ride out in the car. She will have the convertible with her so look out for it although its pretty easy to spot being orange.

AndyP & Lenore
1st July 2006, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

i would have thought at about mid day.
Clip clop clip clop hooorah, hooorah.

just getting in the spirit.

Sarah is not on a horse the morn she is just going to follow the ride out in the car. She will have the convertible with her so look out for it although its pretty easy to spot being orange.

Aw shucks. We won't be in work until about 1pm ish. It's all usually done and dusted by then. All thats left is the coonsil van following behind sweeping up the horseshi.... But I'll take my camera in just in case.:D

ianking
1st July 2006, 04:20 AM
well if you make it in time i will be he one waving up high at the cinema whilst all the other horsemen are waving at the crouds.

Sweeney
1st July 2006, 04:22 AM
terrible, not even making an effort to be there in time for you!

ianking
1st July 2006, 04:25 AM
Exactly. wise man say 'he who hingeth aboot; geteth heehaw'

I thought everyone in Galashiels would want to come out and see me in my rather fetching white jodpers

AndyP & Lenore
1st July 2006, 04:38 AM

Exactly. wise man say 'he who hingeth aboot; geteth heehaw'

I thought everyone in Galashiels would want to come out and see me in my rather fetching white jodpers

<Bites curled finger, stares at his feet and swishes gravel around on the ground> Say's a little sheepishly... "What the f*ck is a jodper"?

ianking
1st July 2006, 04:41 AM
its the daft looking tight trousers that men have to wear when on the horse. they look great with my knee high black boots ( eh I mean riding boots)

Neil and Lorna
1st July 2006, 04:49 AM
We have been in to see he horses pass the last few years,
so if we don,t get held up in the traffic we should be there to take some pics for you.:)

Neil and Lorna

Scottie
1st July 2006, 06:09 AM

its the daft looking tight trousers that men have to wear when on the horse. they look great with my knee high black boots ( eh I mean riding boots)

prety much like "sh1te catchers":I;):D:p

AndyP & Lenore
1st July 2006, 07:57 AM

Ah. Ok.:D

Neil and Lorna
1st July 2006, 08:35 PM
Ian

Got some pics if you PM your address i'll pop a disc in the post.

Neil.:D:D