PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Mobile phone

Scottie
29th June 2006, 09:53 PM
Had to swap my Chocolate mobile with Allan's Samsung. The reason well my LG would not download it's phone book with my parrot.

Anyway when sending a text on the Samsung in T9 mode and it comes up with the wrong word and you want to change that word where do you get the option to do this.??? really bugs me as I have to keep coming out and changing the input mode.

Mini Me
29th June 2006, 09:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Had to swap my Chocolate mobile with Allan's Samsung. The reason well my LG would not download it's phone book with my parrot.

Anyway when sending a text in T9 mode and it comes up with the wrong word and you want to change that word where do you get the option to do this.??? really bugs me as I have to keep coming out and changing the input mode.

Leave the parrot alone ,burds and phones dont mix...sheesh;)
rspca.....:D

Scottie
29th June 2006, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

Anyway when sending a text in T9 mode and it comes up with the wrong word and you want to change that word where do you get the option to do this.??? really bugs me as I have to keep coming out and changing the input mode.

Leave the parrot alone ,burds and phones dont mix...sheesh;)
rspca.....:D

Shut up you;):p

GAJ
29th June 2006, 10:08 PM
Dunno.:blackeye: My Mototrola is a bit like that too, once you have entered a word you cannot go back to it and pick from the alternatives like you can with Sony Ericsson phones - which is why I have just ordered a K800i!!:)

AndyP & Lenore
30th June 2006, 01:48 AM

Anyway when sending a text on the Samsung in T9 mode and it comes up with the wrong word and you want to change that word where do you get the option to do this.??? really bugs me as I have to keep coming out and changing the input mode.

Fiona,

I think (if I remember right) its the * or # key at bottom of keypad

Hope this helps.:D

L