PDA

View Full Version : Hot Marques 29th Nov - Knockhill

Julz
24th November 2003, 05:08 AM
Well, this is 'Hot Hatch Day' for the grown-ups, cars of £10k value and above, and from Robs Porsche forum, I already know that it promises TVR's. Porsches, Lotus's etc...., so I'll be going, anyone else??? Oh, and a guy from work has been given a Caterham for the day to thrash about!!!:D:D

GAJ
24th November 2003, 06:41 AM
I might come over for this.

Burple
24th November 2003, 07:53 PM
Oooooooh....
If I'm not thru in glasgow at the weekend then I could DEFINITELY be persuaded!!! :D
get the woolly hat and gloves out tho!! :)

Mini Martyn
24th November 2003, 08:37 PM
This sounds like it could be fun?

How much is it to get in?

Julz
24th November 2003, 10:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn
How much is it to get in?

Havnae got a clue, but I'll try and mind and check out the Knockhill web site!!;)

Julz
26th November 2003, 10:09 PM
Ok, this event is on from 11am to 3pm unless you're going on the track which is £65 for the day and registration is at 10am (needs to be pre-booked though!).
As for entry costs, still don't know!!:clown:

Monsta Mo Mini
26th November 2003, 11:24 PM
I might come over for this aswell...seems Shirls has made plans which don't involve for Saturday afternoon (no comments please!)

Julz
29th November 2003, 06:29 AM
Well, I'm away to dig out my Mini brolly and gloves in preparation for tomorrow!! The rain should make for some amusing moves, especially as alot of the cars on the track will be rear wheel drive, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Well, if anyone else decides to go, we'll maybe see you there, we'll be near the burger stand!!:p:D

Gismo
29th November 2003, 08:05 AM
Sorry, will be golfing in the glorious sun shine in montrose and then onto our annual end of season drinking binge :p burp

Hope you all have fun.

Doing the after the festive run run recce on sunday if anyone wants to tag along :)

Bonnie Scotland