PDA

View Full Version : Crombers and Craigy boy

markyc
23rd June 2006, 06:37 AM
At Crombers hoose and a lovely wee Indian eatin place in Dumbarton :D:approve::approve: Nice to see you again Alan ;) the grub, beer and blether were fair braw :approve::D;)

Oh and the big fella done nothin but f@rt and burp aw the way up the road :eek::eek::disapprove::dead::clown:;)

Crombers
23rd June 2006, 06:50 AM
Good to see you as well MarkyC & good to see you survived the trip back in the company of the legend that is CraigyD :approve:

Craig
23rd June 2006, 03:14 PM
:I:I:I:I:I

if my memory serves me right, it was you marky who was pumping more than a fire engine pumps water ! :eek::p:approve:

Good to see you again Alan, problem sorted...:approve::approve: (2 in 2 days...;)) will send you that list.... ;)

cheers for the grub, probably ate too much though..... :D:D

Crombers
23rd June 2006, 05:38 PM
:D sounds to me as if you guys got back up Stirling way on 'fumes' alone. Cheers for the assistance lads ;):approve:

N12 JLK
24th June 2006, 06:05 AM
Now that would have been a sight Marky boy pouring with sweat, now how were you all the next day oh wait a minute I've been reminded of an old Jonny Cash song called The Ring of Fire;)

Gismo
24th June 2006, 06:16 AM
I'm assuming of course that Dougal has been spared the trouser tornado's :evil::p

Craig
24th June 2006, 06:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I'm assuming of course that Dougal has been spared the trouser tornado's :evil::p

ofcourse... ;)