PDA

View Full Version : I've done it

N12 JLK
22nd June 2006, 04:50 AM
again, I know I said I wouldnt spend anymore money on our mini but yes again the temptation was too much:D, Mrs scottiecoops to blame after I saw one of her/Alan's recent pics:(. Not saying what but lets just say they will match my sunroof:). Pic these up on Satuarday. Oh did I say I was 33 today:disapprove: old fart!!

Sweeney
22nd June 2006, 04:51 AM
knew you would :p

33! thought you were meant to be "21 again" in the sense of 42 8)

just me being an eejit again then :cool:

Scottie
22nd June 2006, 05:00 AM
Jason tell me I'm hopeless at guessing. Pleeaaaaaaaasseeeeeeee:kiss:

Mini Me
22nd June 2006, 05:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Mrs scottiecoops to blame after I saw one of her/Alan's recent pics:(.

oh oh, thats you on the slippery slope;) happy bday by the way:D 33 ,nice age slowley creeping towards your midlife chrisis !!!!
Not to worry, i've had 3,each time SC orders a car:D:D:D;)

Scottie
22nd June 2006, 05:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

Mrs scottiecoops to blame after I saw one of her/Alan's recent pics:(.

oh oh, thats you on the slippery slope;) happy bday by the way:D 33 ,nice age slowley creeping towards your midlife chrisis !!!!
Not to worry, i've had 3,each time SC orders a car:D:D:D;)

disnae matter where you go Minime op's Onlyme I'll find you and hunt you down.;):p and get the car I want.:cool:

Mini Me
22nd June 2006, 05:08 AM
yeah, that was abundantly clear todat Fe,thats the hardest ave worked since i left MINI....
jest you not :p

AndyP & Lenore
22nd June 2006, 05:35 AM

yeah, that was abundantly clear todat Fe,thats the hardest ave worked since i left MINI....
jest you not :p

Awright! C'mon. What the f*** is going on? I know I'm nosey, but you're flaunting it under all our eyes.:D:D

What u buying Fi?

Please tell us...:D

A.

Mini Me
22nd June 2006, 05:36 AM
sshhhhh, it's a secret if your blind:eek::p:evil:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd June 2006, 05:45 AM
Are you going for a GP again Fi:question:

Scottie
22nd June 2006, 06:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Are you going for a GP again Fi:question:

just have to wait and see it is in the hands of god e'hh onlyme;):p

N12 JLK
22nd June 2006, 06:22 AM
mmm what is it.
Lesley got me a track day in a mini down south for my birthday , need to book the day I want soon , roll on ripping the ar** oot the mota!!!!!!!!

Mini Me
22nd June 2006, 06:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

sure is;):D......tis a done deal Fe.:)
i will be speaking to MINI UK about various things (they seem to call me all the time) ,but you are my main priority,we covered today what we were told was impossible,huh impossible,to MINIME..
me thinks not;)

Scottie
22nd June 2006, 06:33 AM

sure is;):D......tis a done deal Fe.:)
i will be speaking to MINI UK about various things (they seem to call me all the time) ,but you are my main priority,we covered today what we were told was impossible,huh impossible,to MINIME..
me thinks not;)

I've still to tell Allan good job he disnae read this site. think I will leave it till nearer the time.:D:I

Gismo
22nd June 2006, 06:40 AM
I've still to tell Allan good job he disnae read this site. think I will leave it till nearer the time.:D:IAnd to think i was worried about buying CraigD's wee mowta :p

Crombers
22nd June 2006, 07:15 AM
Am lost here , wot you gone & done J :question:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd June 2006, 09:17 AM

mmm what is it.
Lesley got me a track day in a mini down south for my birthday , need to book the day I want soon , roll on ripping the ar** oot the mota!!!!!!!!

<Back on topic>

Thats cool, Jason. What venue? Do you use your own Mini?:D

A.

zimbo
22nd June 2006, 09:53 PM

Awright! C'mon. What the f*** is going on? I know I'm nosey, but you're flaunting it under all our eyes.:D:D

What u buying Fi?

Please tell us...:D

A.

Mmmmm I think it might be back to a GP and/or a new discovery:D

Bignorm
22nd June 2006, 11:08 PM
i know

N12 JLK
23rd June 2006, 04:02 AM

mmm what is it.

<Back on topic>

Thats cool, Jason. What venue? Do you use your own Mini?:D

A.

No they have track cars for you! The vouchers down stairs and cant be bothered to go and get it but its in the north of England:cool:

markyc
23rd June 2006, 06:42 AM
Oh that sounds good :approve::approve::D:p canin' the @rse oot a Mini that belongs to someone else round a race track - Quality :approve::approve::approve::D:D:clown:;)

AndyP & Lenore
23rd June 2006, 09:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Oh that sounds good :approve::approve::D:p canin' the @rse oot a Mini that belongs to someone else round a race track - Quality :approve::approve::approve::D:D:clown:;)

:approve:

Jas, we need more details here.... Always wanted to take the Mini on track and raz it, but Lenore would never let me. But if it was someone else's....;);)

A.

N12 JLK
26th June 2006, 03:24 AM
Andy, you get it from this website http://www.activitysuperstore.com/step3.aspx?Parent=Drive&PathCode=WebCat&sel=JMNR.

The nearest is in Wigan, I can feel a joint trip coming on!!!

Sweeney
26th June 2006, 03:45 AM
track day run, sounds good :p

markyc
26th June 2006, 04:22 AM

Andy, you get it from this website http://www.activitysuperstore.com/step3.aspx?Parent=Drive&PathCode=WebCat&sel=JMNR.

The nearest is in Wigan, I can feel a joint trip coming on!!!

:approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::appr ove::approve::approve::approve::D;)