PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Just Realised......

Gismo
22nd June 2006, 01:33 AM
......that newminiscotland has been running for over 3 years :eek: nice one :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd June 2006, 02:10 AM
It'l almost be out of nappies by now then.:D:D Not everyone though I suppose.;)

X30YES
22nd June 2006, 02:21 AM
Yes it is 3 years .....who made the first post ???

Gismo
22nd June 2006, 02:57 AM
I'm gonna guess it was the man himself, MMM, but, i know that Gaj, Julz, Willie M and Linda M were the first to join ;)

Sweeney
22nd June 2006, 02:59 AM
Members (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/members.asp?UserName=&FirstName=0&LastName=0&INITIAL=&link=sort&mode=search&M_NAME=&method=dateasc)

at a guess miniscot00 (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=1) would've been 1st to post as he/she was 1st to join"]

Gismo
22nd June 2006, 03:18 AM
Yup, our very own MMM before he became MMM ;)

Burple
22nd June 2006, 04:13 AM
I've been here 3 years this July too! :cool::D

Ah.. the joys of my first run, Zimbo joined about the same time, and both brought our cars, cos neither of us would have taken the passenger seat! :D The run was the Cullen run when there were 'only' about 20 cars :D:D

Got me hooked! And remember having to leave everybody on that luvverly eveing outside at the bar in Aviemore.. to zip back to Dundee for a night out :D:D:D:D

...and I'm still lurking! :p:p

Go NMS!! :D

Sweeney
22nd June 2006, 04:15 AM
Must admit though, don't have a bad word to say about anyone i've met so far which is surprising given that a lot are from an online forum :)

Gismo
22nd June 2006, 04:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney
Must admit though, don't have a bad word to say about anyone i've met so far which is surprising given that a lot are from an online forum :)
You've never met VB then :p;):D

Sweeney
22nd June 2006, 04:30 AM
well ive heard stories ;) but i'm not the type to cast judgement on someone i don't know :p

Mini Me
22nd June 2006, 04:52 AM

well ive heard stories ;) but i'm not the type to cast judgement on someone i don't know :p

cast away, he's a bell end :eek::blackeye:;)

3 years tho, and thriving..... wonder tho between all the members,cars,mod's etc ,how much money has been spent in 3 years:question:
:question: must be a staggering amount:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd June 2006, 04:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

3 years tho, and thriving..... wonder tho between all the members,cars,mod's etc ,how much money has been spent in 3 years:question:

More likely to be a frightening amount.

N12 JLK
22nd June 2006, 04:57 AM
I've been a member for over 13 months now and can I say this has been great! just love the banter , Oh the Glasgie banter

Sweeney
22nd June 2006, 04:58 AM
aye would be a lot; "they" are getting plenty off me but still won't fit aftermarket spots, hint hint NORMAN! :)

Crombers
22nd June 2006, 06:57 AM
Well done NMS , & thanks to Calum for keeping us all together. Many a meet/run have I been on in the 2 yrs I've been a member of NMS & the peeps/friends I,ve made make this the best thing of MINI ownership. Happy birthday NMS :approve:

Smitty
22nd June 2006, 04:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by Only Me

More likely to be a frightening amount.

I reckon Fi would account for half of it with all her carbon Fibre goodies!!:p;):eek:

Happy Birthday NMS!:D

Big Col
22nd June 2006, 04:29 PM
Aye well done to the site. Shame I'm hardly ever on here really...

Neil and Lorna
22nd June 2006, 11:45 PM
Yip well done to everybody.

Neil.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gismo
23rd June 2006, 12:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Shame I'm hardly ever on here really...
It's a shame you're on here at all :eek::blackeye::p:D