PDA

View Full Version : Sheilz

monkimagic
20th June 2006, 09:14 AM
Hi Sheila, that was me again this morning at the lights, think you clocked us a bit late.

Your car always looks lovely, is that hard work or teenage sons ? ;)

Sheilz
24th June 2006, 07:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Hi Sheila, that was me again this morning at the lights, think you clocked us a bit late.

Your car always looks lovely, is that hard work or teenage sons ? ;)

Cheers Paddy. Yep did clock you at the last minute. Am always a bit dozy early in the day though this is not exclusive to mornings. Do you stay in the vicinity of Cairngorm Drive? I pass a wee silver mini with black bonnet stripes parked up there. Sometimes there's a bike beside it and just wondered if this is Molly?
Just as well you didnt get a close up view then otherwise you might have noticed the tar spots in the bonnet! Dont get the same time to pamper the wee fella am becoming more dependent on rain to wash the muck off. Dont let teenage son near my car. I,ve seen the state of his bike and as for the bedroom! The older loons are too busy pampering their own motors - with mother's goodies :blackeye::D:D:D

monkimagic
26th June 2006, 04:07 AM
Thats Molly & Bandit, Do you go futher up Cairngorm drive ? as I see Margarets Mini up at the other end.

Paddy

Sheilz
28th June 2006, 08:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Thats Molly & Bandit, Do you go futher up Cairngorm drive ? as I see Margarets Mini up at the other end.

Paddy

Yes I do. Have some clents up that way. Margaret work at the school and leaves her motor at her daughters house.