PDA

View Full Version : MTH re-map. FAO Martin Sully

Thomo2005
19th June 2006, 09:31 PM
Hi,

new to this site, i am getting my new mini cooper this week and wondered if martin could set me up with the MTH remap i here is very good.

Can anyone help?????

Gismo
19th June 2006, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the site, yes, i've no doubt that MS will be able to help you :cool:
Try looking up his user name, click on it and send him an e-mail ;)

X30YES
20th June 2006, 01:16 AM
Welcome to NMS , and pop into "Introduce Yourself" and say hello , I think M S is about to hit the Sand dunes in Kuwait about now , or he said something about that on Friday .

Big Col
20th June 2006, 02:06 AM
He's actually about to hit the sand dunes of Manchester at the mo. He should be about tomorrow, or at least he better be! He's got my T-Shirt!!!! :D

X30YES
20th June 2006, 04:01 AM
:D:D:D

MartinSullivan
20th June 2006, 05:26 PM
Hi there, yes I would be happy to MTH your car :D, as stated Im off to Kuwait on friday but can do it on my return. Ill email you and give you the info you need.

X30YES
20th June 2006, 06:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
He's actually about to hit the sand dunes of Manchester at the mo. He should be about tomorrow, or at least he better be! He's got my T-Shirt!!!! :D
He even paid for it as well ...what a guy :p

X30YES
20th June 2006, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Hi there, yes I would be happy to MTH your car :D, as stated Im off to Kuwait on friday but can do it on my return. Ill email you and give you the info you need.
Well you never offered to do that for me :p:(, might get the GTTunning filter and see when you return M ...get my trolley jack yet ?? ;)

MartinSullivan
20th June 2006, 06:44 PM
Oi Angus - Ive offered to chip all your cars ever since Ive known you so dont give me that sh?te lol. Havent been to costco yet - but its on my list of things to do ;)

X30YES
20th June 2006, 06:53 PM
I know you have mate ;), and on many occasion as well :D:D:D, just get to Costco before the offer closes ..:)

stoney
21st June 2006, 05:18 AM
hi i would be intrested in MTH as well for my JCW