PDA

View Full Version : Can You Help?

loafy
17th June 2006, 06:27 AM
First of all trying to find a mini exhaust for a 2002 cooper, and bit shocked so far at the prices people are quoting me!

next thing is, anyone know a rought price a stealer would charge for a 30k service? if i did it myself wot am i lookin at? plugs, filters (air, pollen, fuel, oil) but if i did how do i reset the service, light on a vw its easy u use the indiactor stick and the climate control even tells u in the vw manual but cant see nowt in the mini one!

anyone?

Sweeney
17th June 2006, 06:31 AM
my cooper exhaust is sitting without a home! its off of a face lifted model though (my car!) so not sure if it will fit the pre facelift cooper, if your interested and it fits your car give me a shout, not a fussy person price wise and im sure norman at menzies would fit it nice and cheap for you ;)

Mini Me
17th June 2006, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by loafy

anyone know a rought price a stealer would charge for a 30k service?

Does the car not have TLC(FREE SERVICING) very unusual not to :question:

loafy
17th June 2006, 07:49 AM
dont think so, got the car from the evil arnold clark in oct and dont see anything in the booklet indicating this!

and how much for the zorst?

loafy
17th June 2006, 07:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

my cooper exhaust is sitting without a home! its off of a face lifted model though (my car!) so not sure if it will fit the pre facelift cooper, if your interested and it fits your car give me a shout, not a fussy person price wise and im sure norman at menzies would fit it nice and cheap for you ;)

i called there a few weeks ago and the guy whispered to come join this forum and checkt the for sale section as it would cheaper than bmw! but dont know who i spoke with!

Mini Me
17th June 2006, 04:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by loafy

dont think so, got the car from the evil arnold clark in oct and dont see anything in the booklet indicating this!

and how much for the zorst?

the dealer can check your reg, againt the TLC , arnoln couldn't have sold it new ,and i aint never seen one sold without it.
You shoold have a wee half size book in a plastic wallet in your book pack with vouchers in it, if it's not there let me know, cos i can check for you mate on the BMW system ;)

Sweeney
17th June 2006, 10:02 PM
if your interested in taking it off my hands ill have a good look at ti make sure theres no damage and i'll get back to you :)

loafy
18th June 2006, 07:24 AM
yeah i am intersted!

stoney
18th June 2006, 03:29 PM
well i gom mine from www.newminiparts.o.uk mine cost £50 + vat and he will ship it 2 u

loafy
19th June 2006, 06:15 AM
cant get it to work?

http://www.newminiparts.co.co.uk

Sweeney
20th June 2006, 02:51 AM
hey loafy, had a check over the exhaust today its absolutely perfect. It's the one piece cat back and ill leave the cooper tip on it for you, of course giving it a nice clean and polish if you want. If your still interested pm me, although im unsure as to whether it would fit a pre-facelift model.

stoney
20th June 2006, 05:34 AM
if u get go mini he is in there i have throne mine out u can phone on this number 0161 761 1615