PDA

View Full Version : Been on me hols....

AndyP & Lenore
15th June 2006, 08:21 AM
And while I was there I saw this.

http://www.reachercreatures.com/MINI/holiday1.jpg

So I took a pic of it, 'cos I remember someone else did the same about a year ago. Don't remember who it was, but when I saw it I just had to take a pic of it and share with everyone else.

So who recognises what it is then????

A.

X30YES
15th June 2006, 03:27 PM
looks like a flying machine to me ?

Big Col
15th June 2006, 04:55 PM
<waits patiently for MS>

Burple
15th June 2006, 06:22 PM
It's the ship from Hitchhikers guide is it not?
At a studio tour or theme park in the US? :p:D

The Dogfather
15th June 2006, 06:35 PM
Yup, hitch-hikers guide

MartinSullivan
15th June 2006, 06:40 PM
Yup Hitch Hikers guide - and Sleepyrascal was the one who took a picture of it last year :)

AndyP & Lenore
16th June 2006, 02:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

It's the ship from Hitchhikers guide is it not?
At a studio tour or theme park in the US? :p:D

Yeah thats it, its at MGM Studios in Orlando.:D

Sweeney
16th June 2006, 02:16 AM
Orlando's a good holiday wherever you are, been there a few times always something to do :).

Was the mini rollercoaster there or is it at another theme park elsewhere in the USA?

AndyP & Lenore
16th June 2006, 02:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Orlando's a good holiday wherever you are, been there a few times always something to do :).

Was the mini rollercoaster there or is it at another theme park elsewhere in the USA?

Not sure, don't really like roller coasters.

We went to Seaworld, MGM Studios, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Centre and Downtown Disney. We were only there for 5 days then we drove to Fort Myers to visit my brother and sister-in-law and their new baby girl Roxy.

L

Sweeney
16th June 2006, 02:24 AM
not fond of them myself, may make an exception for the mini one though :p

5 days and you did all that, must've been shattered!

AndyP & Lenore
16th June 2006, 02:25 AM

not fond of them myself, may make an exception for the mini one though :p

5 days and you did all that, must've been shattered!

We are, but we had a great time, we were in Seaworld 5 times because we had a 7 day pass and were staying a hotel across from it.

L

Sweeney
16th June 2006, 02:44 AM
ahhh, what was the hotel called? It's quite possibly the last one i was in, met a few people who have been and stayed in that hotel too

AndyP & Lenore
16th June 2006, 03:00 AM

ahhh, what was the hotel called? It's quite possibly the last one i was in, met a few people who have been and stayed in that hotel too

The Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld. Great hotel but was swamped with conferences the whole time. Made getting through the foyer atrium (stunning) tricky sometimes.

Great hotel though. Really comfy beds and huge rooms.:D:D Would definitely go back to that hotel if we were staying in a hotel again.

A.

Sweeney
16th June 2006, 03:03 AM
nope, wasn't that one :)

gill
16th June 2006, 04:38 AM
Glad you had a good holiday guys! I would love to go out there sometime - my sister-in-law is out there just now!

We're off to Paris in the summer - get a day at Eurodisney at least, but I don't think it's quite the same!

:D:cool::D:cool:

sleepyrascal
16th June 2006, 09:47 AM
twas me aye yed be right mr sullivan yer