PDA

View Full Version : MTH - Huge Big Thanks :-)

jayex
10th June 2006, 07:38 PM
Just to say i got my wee Mini re maped yesterday thanks to Martin and Simon, and i have to say its fantastic !.. :D :D grinned all the way home from Aberdeen despite frightening my co pilot half to death :p - it just makes driving .... well, soooo much more fun :D
Wanted to thank Simon for all his help :) and also, especially Martin as he had to put up with us all day lol, no seriously - a big thank you :approve: - you made us both feel very welcome and went out of your way to show us the sights of sunny Aberdeen and meet fellow newminiscotlanders :):cool: as well as trusting me to have a wee shot in your car ( boy that thing is fast :p ) - we had a great day!
Wasn't sure if MTH was as good as everyone said it was - i certainly think so :D
Thanks again guys - much appreciated :)

Big Col
10th June 2006, 08:18 PM
He gave you a shot??? Pffff! See that! I pester him for a shot for aaaages and no luck. A girly flutters her eyelashes at him and he throws her the keys!!!!
Good lad! :)

Cooper_si
10th June 2006, 08:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

He gave you a shot??? Pffff! See that! I pester him for a shot for aaaages and no luck. A girly flutters her eyelashes at him and he throws her the keys!!!!
Good lad! :)

Im sure it was Martin fluttering his eyelids Col ;):D

I see a queue forming for a go in Martins wee beastie, cant wait to come up in a few weeks Martin, definitly after my hols for sure :cool:

MartinSullivan
11th June 2006, 05:32 AM
Ive always been a sucker for a cute smile Col, unfortunately your broken teeth and blood shot eyes just dont do it for me :D

Good to meet the two of you, glad the run back was as much fun as we hoped, and hopefully see you at Arbroath in a few weeks.