PDA

View Full Version : Checkmate Cooper spotted (NOT S)

ianking
9th June 2006, 04:52 PM
Going home from work yesterday on the A7 I spotted a German (I think) registered Cooper Checkmate. Looked the same as our S checkmate with the same wheels, colour and decals etc but it had no rear spoiler on it. It had the same bonnet stripes as we can get on the Parklane in the UK
Didnt have the camera in the car, plus there were tourists in the motor and I wasnt driving the mini as I was using my courtesy Corsa.
Just thought I would share the info though.

Mini Me
9th June 2006, 05:17 PM
courtesy corsa ???????

ianking
9th June 2006, 05:21 PM
I some guy drove into my classic mini so his insurance dropped of a 1.0 Corsa life. mmm nice wheels...
I have been using it for going back and forward to work to keep the miles down on the new mini. Using the mini today however as the Corsa has no air con and its too hot outside.
If I tell them to take the Corsa back could you get me a fancy courtesy car through your new work and bill it to his insurance?????

Mini Me
9th June 2006, 06:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

I some guy drove into my classic mini so his insurance dropped of a 1.0 Corsa life. mmm nice wheels...
I have been using it for going back and forward to work to keep the miles down on the new mini. Using the mini today however as the Cors ahas no air con and its too hot outside.
If I tell them to take the Corsa back could you get me a fancy courtesy car through your new work and bill it to his insurance?????

that's the whole idea mate, but as you already have a couresy car,youv'e had it:disapprove: