PDA

View Full Version : Spotting minis

Hadi
9th June 2006, 06:06 AM
On my travels today i spotted quite a few minis, and it seems that more are driven by females than guys, i counted 19 female driven ones to 8 guy ones, too much time on my hands i know :I but try counting them yourself and see what you come up :p

X30YES
9th June 2006, 01:16 PM
:eek:try sticking a flier on them :approve:,afterall that's what the glove compartment is for ,is it not ...who wears gloves these days anyway :question:

Gismo
9th June 2006, 01:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES
try sticking a flier on them
Not easy whilst driving past them :p

X30YES
9th June 2006, 03:50 PM
Could always roll them up n chuck them :D

Mark R
10th June 2006, 06:00 AM
It's easier if they have the windows down. Reminds me of playing Paper Boy in the arcades.:)

tree73
10th June 2006, 07:28 AM
I was down to Blackpool yesterday on a schol trip (far better than it could ever sound) and saw roughly 20 minis from perth and back. Being of the female sex I was esp observing colours and noticed that black and c/red followed closely by varying blues were the most pop colours across the board. Saw only 2 classics (BRG w white BS on the way down and a black one in Bpool-parked too far away for further obs) and no PW or BRG new minis at all!

Sheilz
11th June 2006, 07:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Hadi

On my travels today i spotted quite a few minis, and it seems that more are driven by females than guys, i counted 19 female driven ones to 8 guy ones, too much time on my hands i know :I but try counting them yourself and see what you come up :p

Funny you should post this coz I am frequently told by my lot that minis are girls cars (when we're having friendly arguments about who has the best moter!) and that most of the ones they see are driven by females. Couldnt say that I've noticed a preponderence of female rather than male drivers but haven't counted yet!

pocketrocket84
12th June 2006, 08:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
Funny you should post this coz I am frequently told by my lot that minis are girls cars (when we're having friendly arguments about who has the best moter!) and that most of the ones they see are driven by females. Couldnt say that I've noticed a preponderence of female rather than male drivers but haven't counted yet!

i actually had an argument about that today, my boyfriend and dad ganged up on me saying that minis are girls cars, i suggested my boyfriend was just jealous because my car is faster than his and 10 times as pretty, i really dont think they are girls cars at all, especially if they are modified, cos i suppose thats more of a guy thing to do, so the best looking minis around tend to be owned by guys!!!!my little rita is of course the exception to the rule!!:cool::p

X30YES
12th June 2006, 04:41 PM
Bin Him :clown:.....the B/F that is :p:D:D

Allan
14th June 2006, 11:12 PM
I see lots on the M77 on the way home from work, but not sure if any of you are on here. Im usually on the m77 / M8 between 5 and 6

N12 JLK
15th June 2006, 04:53 AM
My friend always tells me they are a girls car, and a hairdressers car, slags Jason off constantly about it:mad::mad:

Anyone know a hairdresser with a Mini coz I don't.

X30YES
15th June 2006, 05:04 AM
Nope all BMW's here :p

Allan
15th June 2006, 11:31 PM
Hawl!!

Burple
15th June 2006, 11:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

My friend always tells me they are a girls car, and a hairdressers car, slags Jason off constantly about it:mad::mad:

Anyone know a hairdresser with a Mini coz I don't.

I know one with an MX5 ;);):p:p:p:p:D:D

Bignorm
16th June 2006, 12:03 AM
I DO I KNOW ABOUT THREE markyc craigd and jason nicol:D:D:D only kidding :cool:

Mini Me
16th June 2006, 12:21 AM
Well i was round aberdeen today and saw loads of MINI's......
Am gonny work at JC's.

Burple
16th June 2006, 12:32 AM
Well get them to sort out their Dundee branch whiole yer at it :p:p:p:p

Mini Me
16th June 2006, 12:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Well get them to sort out their Dundee branch whiole yer at it :p:p:p:p

think my name is Nathan Hunt :D