View Full Version : free to a good home

Scottie
7th June 2006, 10:34 PM
Sitting at the dealer @ Inverness is

2x pedal sets normal rubber /black ones
1x exhaust cooper
1x steering wheel 2 spoke
1x gear knob Cooper5 gear display.

Going to tell the dealer to bin them anyone want any of it.

GAJ
7th June 2006, 10:42 PM
Can I have the gear knob please?

Scottie
7th June 2006, 10:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

done.

PM me your address.:D

Mini Me
7th June 2006, 10:46 PM
is it the wheel out the park lane Fe ?
the 2 tone leather one.....if so,e-bay !

Scottie
7th June 2006, 11:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Only Me

is it the wheel out the park lane Fe ?
the 2 tone leather one.....if so,e-bay !

aye it is. Thanks Iain I'll do just that. How much do you reckon.??

Mini Me
7th June 2006, 11:14 PM
£100, worth a try.......

50/50 mind:p

Wul
8th June 2006, 03:39 AM
does the wheel have the cruise control buttons on it Fi?

sleepyrascal
8th June 2006, 04:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Gaj, if your old gear knob is in decent nick, can i have it? Ive been after one inthe wanted section for ages. The chrome is all peeling on mine :(

sleepyrascal
8th June 2006, 04:06 AM
Fi, I would very uch like one of the pedal sets if thats ok?

Scottie
8th June 2006, 04:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Fi, I would very uch like one of the pedal sets if thats ok?

done

Sheilz
8th June 2006, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't mind the exhaust. Now touching 60K so having a replacement would be very handy. Would that be ok?

Scottie
8th June 2006, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

I wouldn't mind the exhaust. Now touching 60K so having a replacement would be very handy. Would that be ok?

Sheilz done you can have the exhaust but you need to collect it best from dealers. It is a bit big to post.

The dealer is chasing me to get rid of the stuff when would you be able to collect it.

Scottie
8th June 2006, 04:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

does the wheel have the cruise control buttons on it Fi?

Wul it does not have cruise control buttons.

Big Col
8th June 2006, 04:56 PM
Gaj, if your old gear knob is in decent nick, can i have it? Ive been after one inthe wanted section for ages. The chrome is all peeling on mine :(

<awaits Gaj's normal response of "I was going to hold on to that incase (insert some random event) but if you make me an offer I'll see if it's worth me getting off my @rse to post it to you"> :D;)

X30YES
8th June 2006, 05:31 PM
Re exhaust delivery ....its only £10 - £12 via delivery van ..ask Martin S ,he got my exhaust via ANC, Gla - Abz as well ,so its not going to be that much of a difference I would think !

Scottie
8th June 2006, 05:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Re exhaust delivery ....its only £10 - £12 via delivery van ..ask Martin S ,he got my exhaust via ANC, Gla - Abz as well ,so its not going to be that much of a difference I would think !

that's not bad. Shielz I don't have any problem if you want to organise a courier the exhaust is at Calterdon Inverness. Still if you give me a idea of when it will be collected so I can let Will know.

GAJ
8th June 2006, 07:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

<awaits Gaj's normal response of "I was going to hold on to that incase (insert some random event) but if you make me an offer I'll see if it's worth me getting off my @rse to post it to you"> :D;)

OOOOOH! Get him! My old one is disintegrating, hence the nedd for a replacement.

Sheilz
11th June 2006, 06:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

that's not bad. Shielz I don't have any problem if you want to organise a courier the exhaust is at Calterdon Inverness. Still if you give me a idea of when it will be collected so I can let Will know.

Thanks Fiona, I really appreciate this. I will try to suss something out over the next few days but will collect it by the weekend at the latest (next weekend. Have been a bit tardy in replying but unfortunately my former husband died last week so me and the kids have been very busy with funeral arrangements and such like. Will let you know as soon as I have something organized.
Thank you