PDA

View Full Version : Rear speakers

Hadi
6th June 2006, 12:31 AM
Just found out i aint got any rear speakers fittted, due to a previous owner :mad:does anyone have a set for sale, need quite urgently :(

Sweeney
6th June 2006, 12:34 AM
no rear speakers, was it a mini cherished purchase or private sale?

as for getting them have you tried any local breakers yard's?

Craig
6th June 2006, 12:42 AM
Hadi,

any 6 x 9 speaker will fit, therefore you can get them fairly cheap from any shop selling car stereo stuff (about £30 should get you a set). Speak to your friendly dealer, they may have some lying around as some people upgrade their speakers.

<shouts> SCOTTIECOOP - have a look up yer loft and dig this boy oot a hole, your bound to have some <stops shouting> ;)

john
6th June 2006, 01:22 AM
I have a standard pair FOC;)

Hadi
6th June 2006, 01:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

Where do you live and u sure ?

john
6th June 2006, 06:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Hadi

Aberdeen,and yes I'm sure:)

Crombers
6th June 2006, 06:41 AM

quote:Originally posted by Hadi

Aberdeen,and yes I'm sure:)

He's old enough now to know where he lives ;):D

Scottie
6th June 2006, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Hadi,

any 6 x 9 speaker will fit, therefore you can get them fairly cheap from any shop selling car stereo stuff (about £30 should get you a set). Speak to your friendly dealer, they may have some lying around as some people upgrade their speakers.

<shouts> SCOTTIECOOP - have a look up yer loft and dig this boy oot a hole, your bound to have some <stops shouting> ;)

actually I'll have a look OR I will be replacing my speakers roughly about the 19th July just need to speak to mikethmini so if you want to wait you can have them for nothing.

Hadi
7th June 2006, 06:45 AM
Okay guys thanks for the offers, but as my rear interior and seats were all out, i went to buy a set today, mini didnt have any in so went to a motor accessory store, was going to buy a set at £39.99,but he didnt have any in stock apart from the displays, so he offered me a set of JBL speakers priced at £59.99 for £45.00, so i bought them and fitted it all back together at dinner time.

X30YES
7th June 2006, 02:12 PM
nice one ....JBL's are they not HK's in another name or the same company ?