PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!!

jward
20th November 2003, 09:56 PM
Hi! Just moved to Edinburgh two months ago from Northern Ireland! Glad to see there is such a big MINI crowd here in scotland.

Can anyone tell me a good place to get windows tinted in Edinburgh. I am also thinking about changing the exhaust on my ONE. Does anyone have any recommendations? Just wont something that looks better than the pea shooter! - preferebly somewhere I can visit in Edinburgh to have a look?

Burple
20th November 2003, 10:07 PM
Hi there....
Welcome to the madness...
(hide the sharp objects.. ;))

My windows were done by a company called Tinthaus - from Edinburgh, not a bad job either! :D
I dunno if Pentagon has a place there? (any of you Edin-burgers?? heh... ;) )

As for Exhausts... I can recomment the Playmini one (John... over to you!) but a few other people have...the Magnex one? - there's quite a few out there now... you could try a search on the MINI2.com site forums...

Willie M
20th November 2003, 10:22 PM
Welcome to NMS jward :cool:
Elfman has fitted a Magnex exhaust on his Cooper, it's pretty nifty. John may be able to advise you on Playmini.

Pentagon have a place in Stirling (Menzies MINI use them), not sure about Edinburgh though.

seany
20th November 2003, 10:34 PM
welcome to the site, were the fun dose not stop

Big Gordy
20th November 2003, 11:26 PM
'the fun dose' :p Is that some kind of sexually transmitted disease seany :p:D:approve:

Gismo
20th November 2003, 11:33 PM
Welcome aboard the never ending mods forums :)
Already the answers are pouring in on where to get the mods you desire, you just have to make up your mind which one to get ;)

Maybe see you at a run soon, check out the meets section

Bonnie Scotland

knaone
20th November 2003, 11:51 PM
Welcome to NMS....

Alan i think you should send of some emails to car gadget places and see if they have anything new to test, then you could get the stuff for free, tell them summit about how it would be "free worldwide advertising" :D

seany
21st November 2003, 01:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

'the fun dose' :p Is that some kind of sexually transmitted disease seany :p:D:approve:

depend on how you read it.

macblob
30th November 2003, 11:03 PM
Welcome to NMS.

If its just for better looks , BMW do a chrome exhaust trim for the MINI one for £20