PDA

View Full Version : It's nearly time.....

Julz
20th November 2003, 05:12 PM
Well, 5 weeks today and I've bought sod all.....
Has anyone else received their Mini advent calender/brochure?? Santa has been told that anything I don't already have, I want, which leaves the fleece and the mug!!:D:D
As for BabyB, she doesn't know what she wants after she found out the price of getting a Tracker installed!!
So this thread is mainly for Linda and Alan....what are your Minis getting for their Christmas??;):D

Gismo
20th November 2003, 06:04 PM
Thats the end of this campaign i'm afraid, i did hint at a MINI mousepad though

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
20th November 2003, 06:21 PM
I think Linda's got something else lined up for the Daisy, besides the impending ICE installation :eek: I notice she's been doing 'a lot' of MINI research on the net of late.

Burple
20th November 2003, 08:51 PM
Mine is getting a healthy kick up the Bass backside.... if my toys ever gets here!! ;)
apart from that he's just happy to be back home again!! :D

Linda M
21st November 2003, 01:49 AM
Dear Santa, please can I have 'everything' MINI related :D:D:D

Christmas to myself is all the ICE stuff which gets fitted on Tuesday. Daisy's Christmas is all ordered, but they have to be made and I don't know if she'll have them before Christmas or not and after all that I'm BROKE :clown:

Julz
21st November 2003, 02:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

but they have to be made

'they'???:question::question::question:

GAJ
21st November 2003, 02:09 AM
Earrings! For the wingmirrors!

minidriver#1
21st November 2003, 02:34 AM
my car is going into storage for the winter, after which.... who knows ;) at least the winter period is a time to save up cash for the summer mods again.

Big Gordy
21st November 2003, 03:00 AM
Eyelashes for those Daisy blue zenons :p:D:approve:

DNV122
21st November 2003, 06:21 AM
I'm going for the MINI sledge (as recommended by Matt @ JC) to keep me and my nearly 4y.o. happy in the snow. Might as well has something to do as with 205s on the MINI, it isn't going far on the snow........

knaone
21st November 2003, 07:06 PM
I think i might was mine... it looks more brown than Red at the moment.... but its too cauld!!! :(